<t w e n t y f o u r>

~not edited~

It's been about a month since Justin came to the oh so sunny state of California. He left a few days ago once he realized once and for all that I want absolutely nothing to do with him. He apologized countless times yet I couldn't forgive him for what he did. How could anyone in a situation like that?

I sat on Chase's bed while he showered trying to think of a way to tell him about what happened in the months before I moved. A part of me didn't want to tell him, it's in the past and it doesn't define who I am. Yet a part of me knows it does, it's what made me the person I am.

How the actual fuck do I tell Chase my ex boyfriend raped me?

I already know what he's going to say, or more specifically, what he's going to do. Probably grab my hand and drag me down to the nearest police station. I know that's what I should've done a long time ago, but I don't think I'm able too. I was in love with Justin and after all the hurt he's put me through, I can't find it in myself to despise him or put him through worse.

Was that wrong? I thought to myself as I fiddled with the promise ring Chase had given me about a week ago.

Now I was really debating what I should tell him; how much I should tell him about the situation.

And as if on cue, Chase walked into his room from the bathroom. His hair was wet, parted to the side as water droplets dropped down onto his bare skin. His towel was hanging low on his stomach below his v-line and he looked like a god with the sun hitting his skin.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled at me as he walked into his closet to grab an outfit. I returned the favor before looking down at my white doc martens.

As Chase was getting ready I played with the hem of my shorts, nervous for what I had to say. As if he noticed, he sat next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "You okay baby?" He whispered.

God, why was it so hard to tell him? I thought.

"Might as well rip the bandage right off," I whispered, sighing "Remember Justin?" I looked up, my eyes looking into his.

He chuckled slyly, "How could I forget him." Rolling his eyes, he looked down at my hands grabbing them in his. "What about that jackass?"

I took a deep breathe, "Before I moved to California... a while before actually. Justin and I dated for quite some time," I felt my eyes begin to water so I looked down. I don't think Chase has ever seen me cry and I didn't want the first time to be because of what justin has done "My memory of the night is still a bit foggy, but to cut things short and not make the story longer than it has to be," I looked up, seeing his eyes peering into my glossy ones as if he was looking for something in them "He raped me."

Chase's face dropped, his arms wrapping around my body in a tight embrace. "Why did you never tell me?" He whispered as his fingers raked through my hair.

"I was afraid." I said in a soft tone as my arms found their way around his torso.

"Never be afraid to tell me anything." He releases his hands from my body, pulling away slightly, just far enough so that he could see my entire face.

"Did you ever tell the cops?" I shook my head, looking down.

"I will respect your decision, but that doesn't mean I agree with it." I smiled softly as his response. "If you ever decide too, just know that I'm always here for you. I'm not gonna question you because I don't want to ask anything you aren't comfortable with." His voice was sincere which I loved.

I knew he cared for me and would never hurt me, but I was scared I would hurt him.

I could never imagine hurting Chase intentionally nor did I think he would ever do the same to me.

At least that's what I thought until the day we both messed up terribly and I found myself crying on the sand at 2A.M

A/n;

This story might be coming to an end soon, idk how many chapters are left but thanks for the support on this story I <3 u all