<eight>

~edited~

"Cher," he almost whispered, his face oh so close to mine "Yes?" I asked but my voice was hollow. He made me nervous as I waited for what he was going to do next...

"We're thirty minutes late to the party and neither of us can drive, have you called an Uber?" I nodded.

Damn, I was really hoping he'd kiss me.

"The car's outside, c'mon." I said as I saw a notification from the Uber app and grabbed Chase's hand, dragging him downstairs.

Once we arrived in front of the house we saw lots of cars and so many people gathering around the front of the house.

Once we entered the house, the smell of strong liquor and weed hit my nose. I coughed a bit, but it was nothing I wasn't used to although I've never been drunk. Chase and I received a few smiles and a few people have said hi already.

We made our way around the house going to the living room. Music was blasting and there were girls drunk out there minds, dancing on the tables as well as the gays. Lots of the boys were around the keg stand, the rest were either smoking or having a girl grind on them. Just an average high school house party if I say so myself.

I saw a girl I was friends with smoking some weed so I decided to go up to her and ask her if I could get a few hits. There was no way I'd be at a party being fully sober.

I thanked her once I was finished and went and found Chase in the kitchen with Elmo.

"Hey Elmo." I hugged him, afterwards leaning my head on his chest. I was currently very buzzed and felt very dizzy, but it was nothing I wasn't used too after smoking for the first time in a while.

"I feel lightheaded." I said as I closed my eyes.

"How much hits did you take?-" Chase asked before getting interrupted by Elmo,

"You've smoked already?" He asked, looking down at me.

I nodded as I answered Chase's question "like..." i took a few seconds before actually responding "7. I wanted to be high, but not high enough where I'd be high up until two in the morning, you know?" I laughed a bit.

"Can you pass me the chips?" I asked Chase, pointing to the bowl of hot Cheetos behind him, not giving him a chance to respond.

I removed myself from Elmo and sat on the countertop between the two boys, Chase handing me the bowl of chips afterwards with me starting to eat them right away.

"I love hot Cheetos so much." I said as I continued eating. The boys laughed at me, looking around to see where Anthony and Alessandra were since they said they'd be coming.

"Do you think Sandra and Tony are dating?" I asked the two boys as they just shrugged in response. The pair had been spending an awful lot of time together and I was automatically the first to assume that they're dating. I mean, you can't spend so much time with a person and not catch feelings for them.

"Guys!" I heard an all too familiar girl's voice yell. I turned my head to see Alessandra and Anthony approaching.

"Sandra!" I yelled, setting the Cheetos down going to hug her "it's been so so long since I last saw you." I said as I shifted all my body weight onto her.

She laughed a bit "You're high aren't you?" She asked, moving me an arms length away from her as she starred into my eyes.

"No, never that." I moved her hand away from me, going to hug Tony.

"Tony! I missed you man! You know, you're such a good friend." I patted his shoulder.

"Let's get you some water." Chase said as he grabbed my arm going to get a water bottle. He propped me up on the counter as he looked through the fridge.

But I had other plans in mind...

I jumped off the counter, going to the living room where most of the drinks were. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and started chugging it, the liquid burning my throat. By now, a few people were cheering me on and I had a small crowd. I finally finished the bottle, or what was left of it when I arrived which was about halfway full.

I smiled, setting it down and stumbling a bit while doing so.

"You're insane." Chase, who was by the doorway, said.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked, since he was usually the one to drink at parties.

"I don't think I'd be able to make sure you're safe if I was completely shitfaced." He laughed.

"C'mon, just take one drink. For me?" My eyes met his bright blue ones.

"Nope." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked, motioning towards the people on the couch that were playing.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me to the couch.

I was squished between Chase and a girl I haven't seen before who was wearing a crop top and skinny jeans with minimal makeup.

"Truth or dare?" Someone asked me.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"Kiss the person to your right..."

I'm literally so bad at updating ohmygod🤧🤧

Happy ramadan if u celebrate

Word Count: 902