<seven>

~edited~

*time skip to three months later bc I'm a lazy whore and just want to make things interesting already which I can't do if they still barely know eachother very well*

Within the past three months I've gotten a lot closer to Chase and the rest of his friend group. Alessandra was now one of my best friends. Anthony was also now a really close friend of mine, he was always there whether I needed to vent. Elmo was one of those people that would always bring up my mood... And as for, Chase. Well Chase and I have grown very close. We aren't dating although I have caught feelings for him. We flirt a lot, but that's just the way our friendship works. I've tried to get over him, but it doesn't work. And I've tried everything from getting high to distracting myself with hooking up with other people, but he's always on the top of my head.

"Chase!" I yelled running behind his couch "I'm sorry, how many times do I need to apologize?!"

He tackled me to the floor, ticking me.

"I'll buy you more pizza, please... stop." I was out of breathe from Chase tickling me for eating the last slice of pizza.

It was currently Saturday morning and I was at Chase's house because we had planned to hangout the entire weekend.

"I'll call an Uber." He got up off of me.

"We aren't going right now, it's 11 A.M." I sighed, getting up.

"Fine, but we're going at one." I nodded.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked him. Well, it wasn't really a question considering I was already walking towards the basement which is where the more comfortable couch was.

"Whatever you want." He smiled, following me.

"Can we watch sex ed?" I asked as I scrolled through Netflix.

"That has a lot of sex scenes. I don't think you're mature enough to handle it." He grabbed the remote out of my hands.

"Uhm, if anything you aren't mature enough to
handle it." I crossed my arms.

"Am not. I'm very mature."

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Can we just watch Coraline or something?"

"No." I dragged out the word.

"Are you scared?"

"No. Pft, me? Never that." I scoffed.

"Okay." He pressed play and the intro of the movie started. I scooted a bit closer to Chase, close enough for me to be able to rest my head on his shoulder.

Chase put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "There's a party tonight," I said as I opened my phone to texts about it "Wanna go?"

"As long as you still get me my pizza I'm fine with whatever." I laughed and nodded "okay."

»

I heard a knock on the bathroom door "I'm getting ready!" I said from the other side. It was a bit past 8pm and Chase and I have hung out together the entire day and we're now going to a party a senior was throwing at her house.

"You have no patience do you?" I asked, opening the door "Can you zip up my dress for me?" I asked Chase, turning around. The zipper was stuck on the back of the dress and I couldn't reach it.

"Yeah." He said as I felt his fingers play with the zipper a bit before it finally zipped.

"Do I look okay?" I turned back around, our eyes locking for a moment before his eyes roamed to my body.

"You look amazing." He smiled, as did I "So do you."

I was wearing a black satin body con dress along with some jewelry, heels and a bit of makeup. Chase, on the other hand, was wearing an oversized tee and some black jeans, a chain and converse. He always took a more casual approach, but still managed to look good and put together.

"Lets go." I patted his chest and then started to walk away from him.

And as soon as I turned around I was quickly pulled back, facing him once again.

"Cher," he almost whispered, his face oh so close to mine...

Hey I'm sorry I j rly wanted to leave u guys on a cliffhanger lolz. But I'm going on a road trip tmrw so I'll prob have some time to write some more since I haven't rly been doing tht much lately.

Word count: 735