<nine>

~edited~

"Truth or dare?" Someone asked me.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"Kiss the person to your right."

To just my luck, Chase wasn't the person sitting on my right side and instead it was the girl.

"Are you okay with it?" I asked, giggling a bit.

"I'm fine with it." She shrugged as she laughed a bit, obviously intoxicated.

I grabbed her chin, pulling her in for a kiss. It lasted about 10 seconds before I pulled away. The rest of the people playing were cheering and then I looked to Chase and he was smirking.

"Truth or dare?" I then asked the girl.

"Truth." She stated.

"Am I good kisser?" I laughed. Guys have told me I was, but that was the first time I kissed a girl and I was just curious to know.

She nodded and then turned to Chase, "truth or dare?" She asked him.

"Truth." He said to her "Do you have feelings for anyone in this group?" She referred to only the people playing.

Instead of answering, Chase grabbed a cup of Vodka and drank it all. Not sure if I've mentioned, but we were playing the drinking version of truth or dare. If you didn't want to answer your question or didn't want to do the dare you'd have to drink.

As the game continued, the dares have gotten more sexual and the truths have gotten more interesting. Chase was now a bit tipsy and I was still drunk and high off my ass.

"Chase, truth or dare?" A friend of Chase and I who sat across from us, asked.

"Dare."

"Take a body shot off of someone." Chase's eyes immediately met mine.

"Lay down sweetheart." He smirked.

A few people were now clearing off the table that had everything we'd need for body shots.

I then realized that I was wearing a dress and in order for this to work I'd have to pull it up, revealing the bottom half of my body.

'Thank god I wore a thong with this dress instead of not wearing anything at all' I thought to myself jokingly

I rolled up my dress, laying down on the table.

The girl that I had kissed earlier poured the tequila on my stomach, sprinkled some salt over my chest and put a lemon slice in between my lips.

Chase had been starring me down the entire time and gave it a few more seconds, examining my body before he continued.

I first felt his tongue on my stomach, taking in all the liquor. Then he licked my chest, going for the salt. My body felt hot as his lips then moved to mine, but all I felt was our noses touch for a split second while he took the lemon from my lips, with his.

I got up as I pulled my dress down, my cheeks becoming a bit red.

That was the most sexual thing I've done with Chase. And although I've been with a few guys during my time so far in California, that was the closest I've been to someone I've cared for.

"I think we're going to have to do that again sometime." Chase whispered to me, his hand going around my waist as he sat me on his lap.

"Well, you're definitely drunk." I said as I started to feel myself sober up a bit due to the event that just took place.

I felt Chase turn around so I looked back to see Anthony.

"Wanna come play seven minutes in heaven?" Anthony asked us, raising his brows.

"Look man, I love you... but I don't swing that way." I laughed at Chase's response.

"He didn't mean for you two to go in a closet together." I got up off of Chase, putting my hand out for him to take.

He grabbed it and we then followed Anthony to a small group of people sitting in a circle with an empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Who wants to go first?" I heard Alessandra ask.

No one said anything so Anthony took the bottle and gave it a spin. Almost as if something was pulling the bottle towards Alessandra, the bottle stopped pointing directly  towards her after spinning around once or twice.

"Well, they're gonna fuck." I joked to Elmo who was sitting on one side of me.

It was now about 9 minutes since Alessandra and Anthony have gone and they still haven't been back "Okay, they obviously aren't coming back anytime soon so I'm going." I said as I leaned forward going to spin the bottle.

Elmo. The bottle landed on Elmo. Why couldn't it have just been some random dude instead?
Or Chase?

Word count: 786