< s i x t e e n >

~edited~

"Hello?" I asked as I answered a phone call setting it on speaker and placing it on my vanity.

"Are you almost ready? We're coming to get you in twenty minutes." Alessandra's voice boomed though the phone.

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath "Yeah I'll be done by then." I lied, "Okay see you in a bit, love you!"

"Love you too!" I said before hanging up the call.

Since I barely had any time I put on a bit of mascara and brushed out my eyebrows. "What am I forgetting?" I asked myself looking at my makeup "Highlight!" I put a bit on my cheekbones and some at the top of my nose.

I rushed to my closet and grabbed a pair of black ripped mom jeans and a Metallica shirt as well as old skool vans to match.

I ran downstairs almost falling, "Hey Olivia I'm gonna go hangout with Lydia and Alessandra for a bit."

She looked up from scrolling through her phone, "Okay just don't waste all your money your dads not going to be home for a few days." I nodded before leaving the house.

"Get in whore!" I heard someone yell as I stepped out the house.

"This isn't fair," I crossed my arms "I'm tallest I should get shotgun."

"I was here first!" Lydia yelled.

"Alessandra you decide, it's your car."

"Lydia," she said as Lydia smiled "get in the back." She rolled her eyes as I laughed getting into the passengers seat.

"Where we landing boys?" I asked the two as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Your moms house." Alessandra joked. I got silent for a moment, soon forcing a laugh brushing off the thought of her.

"Speaking of moms, mines going out of town with my dad next week. Party?" Lydia raised a brow. I nodded, "most definitely."

"If there's a party at your house I'm sleeping there. I refuse to go home drunk, not after the time I came home stumbling at three a.m and then broke my mother's vase." She shook her head as she clenched the steering wheel.

"Not after I broke my mother's vase." I mimicked "I once broke a pair of my moms dior glasses," I chuckled "she wanted to kill me." I smiled at the thought of her. She was so annoying, but I still loved her nonetheless. Just never realized how much 'til after her death.

"You never speak about your mother," Lydia said to me "Is she back in New York? Do you two still speak or is your father like weird about it?" She asked and I looked back at her "She's dead." I blatantly responded.

"I'm sorry." The two said at the same time. I shrugged, "it's whatever. Everyone dies eventually I guess." I starred at the road straight ahead trying not to show too much emotion. I didn't want to think of her right now, I didn't want to cry.

"Can we go to the movies?" Lydia asked. I rolled my eyes, "People who go to the theatre in the daytime are weirdos. I mean unless you're skipping school and have nothing better to do there's no point in going in broad daylight."

"Maybe I want to see a movie without it being pitch black out when I come out the theatre?" She sighed.

"Then maybe you just asked the wrong girl if she wanted to catch a movie."

"Hey, aren't we already going to the movies with the boys? Why not wait til then..." Alessandra said as she drove in a random direction, neither me nor Lydia knew where she was heading.

"Okay then what's your brilliant plan?" She sat back.

"Let's go to a thrift store." She smiled. Lydia and I agreed it was a good idea so we headed there, not like we had much of a choice anyways since Alessandra was already about halfway there.

"I've been to this store." I said excitedly as we walked inside.

I saw Chase here... I smiled to myself at the thought, bringing back a memory.

"Fucking eboy." I whispered to myself with a cheesy grin.

"Cheryl!" I heard an all too familiar voice yell from across the store.

"Dev," we smiled at each other and then ran up to give one another a, very tight, hug.

A/N:

It's 3am bye

Also there will be smut or fluff in later chapters

Word count: 735