<t w e n t y t w o>

This chapter contains a touchy subject for some, as will the next. This is just a little trigger warning I guess? Anyways, hope you enjoy xx

-not edited

"Do you still not want to speak to me about it?" Chase asked for the 90th time in the past few hours.

"I told you to drop it, babe." I looked at him as he changed out of his hoodie into a long sleeve.

"Okay, I'll stop asking." He put his hands up in surrender.

I smiled at him as he walked towards me, "Anthony wants to go grab a bite to eat. Come with?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I glanced at the clock by his bed seeing that it's just thirty minutes until six. "I can't actually, I have something I need to do. I'll see you later tonight?"

He nodded going to kiss me, but I dodged it so he kissed my cheek.

"What, no kiss?"

"I have to go." I said before quickly leaving.

I arrived at Urth cafe a few minutes before six, still having a bit of time to spare.

"You look impeccable." I froze, hearing an all too familiar voice.

Except I couldn't let him know he still had control over me and my actions. I wasn't the same girl I was when I was with him and I needed to prove that to him.

"Justin." I smiled, but my eyes drew daggers into his.

"No hug?" He opened his arms, coming closer.

I hugged him, whispering in his ear once I was close "I should slap you for what you did."

"But you aren't going too." He smirked, pulling away "You're still you, Cheryl. Although I do love how feisty you've become."

"Why are you even here? You came all the way across the country because you 'missed me'? I don't buy it."

"Let's discuss it over some food, I'm famished. Our table should be ready by now."

I glared at him as he turned around, entering the cafe.

We were escorted to a table out back, not too close from the windows showing the inside.

Once we had finished ordering, I leaned back starring at him.

"You look... angry? Sad? Vengeful..?" He cocked a brow.

"Why. Why did you do it and why are you back?"

"You left me. No explanation, you just broke up with me. And then weeks later I go to your apartment to have the doorman tell me you moved? So of course, I called your best friends for them to tell me that you didn't move to another borough or part of the city. No, you moved across the country." He sounded a mix of angry and sad. Maybe a bit disappointed too.

"As if I had a choice." I scoffed. He always made it seem like everything was my fault.

"Why do you hate me, Cheryl? Last I remember you were head over heels in love with me, and I was with you. What changed?"

I can't believe he had the audacity to say such a thing.

"What changed?! Did you suffer from brain damage after I moved?"

"Your drinks." A waiter came, setting down my water and his soda. "Your food will be out shortly." She smiled, walking away.

"How dare you even ask me that question, Justin."

"I'm sorry?" He took a sip of my drink.

"You took me to a club with a bunch of strangers I didn't even know. You drugged me-"

"I did not drug you." He leaned forward.

"Yes. You did Justin. And then you raped me."

"Lower your goddamn voice Cheryl." He whispered.

"No. You drugged me and then did everything I told you I didn't want you doing. You sexually assaulted me, I think that's called rape."

A/n:
Chapter was a bit shorter but u wanted me to release the next so here ya go