Wait. The last thing you remember was playing Hide- N- Seek with the others and hiding in the cove. You must've fallen asleep. Hiccup must've found you and brought you here. How thoughtful of him.

You smiled at his sleeping form, thankful of his consideration. His position must be uncomfortable, you noticed. Carefully, you move him so he's on his bed and place a blanket over him. You decided to sit and wait until he awakes, which doesn't take long.

Not too long after you woke up, Toothless, his pet night fury, woke up, gave you his signature gummy smile, and flew out the window and onto the roof. You wondered why for a couple seconds before he started pounding on it, to awake Hiccup.

"OK, I'm up. I'm up," he said, softly. Toothless didn't hear and continued banging. "I'm up!" he said, slightly louder. The banging continued. "I'M UP!" he yelled, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Toothless climbed in from the window and smiled at Hiccup. "You never let me sleep in," Hiccup complained, lightly.

You couldn't help it and a small laugh escape from your lips, your eyes closed and used your hand to cover your mouth as though you were trying to block the sound.

You heard a small intake of breath and opened your eyes as your laugh ended.

Hiccup was starting at you, possibly wondering why you were there before his eyes widened and he shot out of bed. "(Y/N)! You're awake! Your still here." You nodded once, smiling. "Awesome. Would- would you m- maybe want t- to go flying with me and Toothless?"

You laughed at his awkwardness before answering, "Yes. I would love that."

He calmed down a bit and y'all headed outside, where Hiccup put all of Toothless' gear on before y'all took off to the sky. It was dawn, most people still sleeping, chilly air from the night, and the morning dew making the grass sparkle with the perfect amount of sunlight upon it.

You smiled at the sight, like normal. Hiccup looked behind himself to see you in awe, staring at wonderful sight. It didn't matter that you saw this sight nearly every day: you loved it.

"Awesome, right?" he asked, facing forward.

"No. Perfect," you corrected, wrapping your arms around his waist and, when he didn't object, laying your head on his shoulder.

Though you couldn't see, he beamed at your actions, the biggest smile across his face.

You flew for most of the morning, just flying wherever, and saw as Berk slowly woke up and became busy.

When y'all landed, in the academy where y'all usually hung out, whether there was class or not, you were both happy. The others were there, just hanging out. (D/N), your (D/T), was there waiting for you.

"Hey, (D/N)," you said, jumping off Toothless and petting her.

"Hey, slow pokes," Tuffnut joked.

"Your late, love birds," Astrid teased. They all knew you like Hiccup, and that Hiccup liked you. Everyone knew but the two of you, claims Astrid.

"We're not love birds!" you two objected, simultaneously. You were worried about them blowing your cover; Hiccup didn't know that you loved him. He was worried about them blowing his cover; you didn't know that he loved you.

"Denial," Snotlout sang.

Desperate for an escape of the conversation, you asked, "How about another game of Hide- N- Seek? This time without me falling asleep in the middle of the game."

"Sounds good," Hiccup agreed.

"Sure, sure," Fishlegs muttered, waving his hand at us as he re-read the book of dragons.

The twins agreed before Ruff punch Tuff repeatedly, Snotlout agreed as long as Tuff went first, which Tuff didn't mind, and Astrid eagerly agreed, it was like they all knew something that you two didn't.

On the flight to your usual starting place, Astrid was eyeing Hiccup, like she was trying telling him something.

When y'all landed, Astrid pulled Hiccup aside for a minute while the others demanded your attention before Tuff started counting. As you and (D/N) ran, you noticed someone following you, and looked behind yourself to see Hiccup and Toothless. You stopped and waited for them to catch up before sending the dragons in the opposite direction of your hiding spot.

You knew you didn't have to run far, for Tuff was the one searching, but Hiccup dragged you all the way to the cove.

"No one will disturb us here," Hiccup stated, mostly to himself.

"Disturb?" you questioned.

"Yeah. (Y/N), I have a question for you."

"OK. Ask away."

He took a deep breath before starting. "Iwanttoknowifyouwillgooutonadatewithme."

You shook you head a couple times, confused. "Wait, could you slow down a bit?"

"Will. You. Go-" he said, dragging each word out.

"A bit faster," you interrupted.

He sighed, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Your eyes widened as you processed what he said. In the small silence that followed and by your reaction, Hiccup guessed you would say no.

"You don't have to if you don't-" he said, staring at the ground.

"Hiccup," you interrupted, waiting for him to look at you. "I would love to."

He smiled brightly before pulling you into a passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a few minutes before you both pulled away gasping for air, but your foreheads remained touching.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered.

"I love you too, Hiccup," you smiled, eyes closed as he pulled you into another kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, once the kiss ended.

"Yes."

You shared a couple of kisses before heading back to the others, who met you right outside the cove, all smirking at the two of you.

"It's about time," Astrid smirked.

"Yeah," Snotlout and Fishlegs agreed.

They had watched the entire thing! Even Toothless and (D/N) were there smiling!

Soon y'all headed back, where Hiccup lead everyone to the middle of the village, the square, before pulling you off your dragon and placing a long, passionate kiss on your lips. It was unexpected, but you didn't stop. Instead you wrapped you arms around his neck, while his arms went around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

A year later, he did the same thing, but instead of a kiss he gave a sweet little speech before he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"(Y/N), I will love you forever. Will you marry me?" he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring he made as he finished his speech about how wonderful you are.

Unable to speak, you nodded repeatedly with the brightest smile that has ever been seen.

He smiled, placed the ring on you, and pulled you into another passionate kiss.

You barely heard nearly the entire village cheer at your engagement as he kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~