Chapter 6 - Like a Rock Show!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Spinel!? *she looks at him* Can you grab him? *she nods happily*

Spinel stretches out her arm which formed into a fishing rod and grabbing Steven, pulling him back to safety.

Spinel: *whistles* Look at what I reeled in!

Steven: My organic jacket...*stands up* I can't do anything with my powers like this. Bismuth, Lapis, can't you lift that thing? Peridot, what about your metal powers?  

Y/N: *notices Spinel had a sad look on her face* Hey. * he puts his hand on her shoulder and she looks up at him* You did a good job, thank you.

Spinel instantly has a bright smile and hugs his arm. All of a sudden she jumps up and pecks his cheek causing his face to go red.

Y/N: I-I-I *puts his hand to his red cheek* w-wha? 

He hears laughing causing him to quickly turn around and see Lapis and Peridot laughing.

Y/N: What's so funny you two!? *Spinel smiles as she hugs his arm*

Peridot: *nyeh heh heh* Nothing- nothing. *she walks up to Steven holding up her tablet* Disturbing the injector accelerates the poison's rate of release. Also, it might explode. We have to find a way to move it, without touching it, before it's too late.

Steven: *realization hits* Spinel! She activated it, so she must be able to deactivate it. But, she doesn't even remember what it is, let alone how to control it... *he looks at her*

Bismuth: Then you have to change her back

Steven: No way! She's cute and harmless now, but if we bring her back, she'll kill us all!

Peridot: You're going to die anyway if you don't get her to deactivate that thing.

Amethyst: She's right, Steven. You got me back. Whatever you did for me, just do it for her.

Y/N looks down to his right seeing Spinel and thinks to himself, " Will she remember anything that happened today?" She looks up at him with a smile which he returns.

Steven: That's different, I know you. I don't know anything about Spinel. None of us had even heard of her before! Except... Pearl! Pearl knew her! Spinel, Amethyst you're with me. Y/N, you stay here and help Peridot, Bismuth, and Lapis.

Y/N & Amethyst: Alright!

Spinel: *hold Y/N's hand tightly* Y/N isn't coming? 

Steven: Huh? He is going to be helping them with the injector.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry I'll be back.

Time seems to slow down, Spinel begins to look terrified as Y/N's hand leaves hers. A sudden flash of rage fills her and she looks at YN.

Spinel: NO!

Steven, Amethyst, and Y/N jump in surprise at the sudden outburst of anger.

Y/N: Uhhh Alright. Steven, I'll come with you guys.