~~~Chapter 2~~~

Start bij het begin

"And getting that girl involved too, are you crazy." Tony yelled

"You have her partner. Thinking of which." Steve turned to me and held his arms out.

Quickly I tossed my flag into a triple and drew my sword cutting the webbing. As soon as I cut it I held out my left hand and caught my flag easily. Once it was back in my hand I put my sword back at my hip. With a quick twirl and a hand flip my flag was once again ready for action. After a moment Tony sighed and put back on his mask then Steve spoke again.

"Alright Lang."

Ant man then grew kicking Spidy in the jaw, causing me to wince. It took all my strength to not run to the other teens side as Ant-man came back over to us and handed Cap his shield back before ruffling my hair. I smiled a little bit at the action before getting my head back in the game. If i was being honest it was kinda comforting being treated like the youngest i was, while still not being underestimated. Their actions calmed me down, but they weren't going to go out of their way to keep me from the battle and we all knew it. Suddenly Tony's team started splitting up to go attack ours.

Everything was going too fast. I ran full speed in with my flag trying my best to do damage but I was against a metal man. That was the least of my issues. Eventually the man grabbed my flag and bent it in half before throwing it to the side. It got angry at him, but my sword won't do anything against him. It left me no choice. I tried to focus my energy to find the man inside the suit. He had so much protection that when i finally got his blood it just hurt. It didn't stop him. When the metal man looked at me and saw my glowing green hands he flew to me before picking me up and chucking me. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I felt an arm wrap around me. Looking up I saw spider man swing while holding me.

"Uh spidey we aren't on the same side right now." I told him before punching his cheek "Sorry."

"Oh it's fine." He then dropped me when I was about five feet from the ground causing me to land hard but still avoid getting hurt. "Sorry Night!" he hollered before swinging away.

The battle kept going but eventually everyone was together and facing each other. I stood by Steve's right hand with my sword drawn staring at the other team. It feels like gym class when you're about to start dodge ball and you're just waiting for the first person to run and grab a ball to start the all out war. My stomach spun in knots as I looked around, eventually stopping with my eyes on Spiderman. He was staring at me. The silence filled the air as everyone waited for one of the leaders to act.

The falcon, AKA Sam was the first to break the silence "What do you wanna do Cap?"

"We fight." Steve said then looked over to me "It'll be hard but stay on the Spiderkid, You can do the most damage to him."

I nodded to him before we all started to walk forward. My eyes kept glancing at Captain Rogers as we moved and eventually our opponents started to move as well. Neither of us were letting up, so outside started to run. I tightened my grip on my sword as I adjusted my path to charge at my partner. Their side only started to run when I heard Spiderman speak.

"They're not stopping." he half shouted as they began to run.

I wish you would, I thought as I locked eyes on the red clad boy. Those who could fly took to the air as our teams finally met. Iron man threw the first punch causing all hell to break loose. Trying my hardest I kept my focus on Spiderman who stopped to shoot webs at me. I nearly got caught but managed to jump over the line of fire. He kept shooting trying to keep me far from him knowing that my short range weapon would do nothing at a distance. When we were off to the side I stopped running and focused on ducking.

"Don't make me do it Spidey!" i shouted as i started to gather my energy to halt his movements.

I saw his eyes focus on me as he stopped shooting for a moment. Then it clicked what I was talking about. As the green magic started to form in my hands he shot more webs at me that I cut with my sword. My left hand was filled with magic and I took one final deep breath before extending it. I could feel the blood inside of my partner flowing. He was trying to fight my grip, but his muscles stiffened. I didn't hurt him or move him or anything, I just gripped my swords and held him still. As i approached i could feel him struggling too, and i bit my lip to try and hide the guilt that i felt.

After a moment I was facing my partner again, a foot away from him and released him from my magical grip. "Let's dance." i said with a smirk as i drew my sword.

The two of us fought for a while, but his new suit kept me from doing much damage with my sword. He was still weak so mainly ducked under my blade and just tried to keep himself from getting cut. Eventually he shot webbing into my hair and on my face. I could tell in front of him that he didn't want to hurt me, but he knew the webs were hell to get out of his hair. Irriatedly i yelled at him, but he just swung off laughing at my irritation.

"Good luck getting your hair undone now!" the boy called to me

"Get back here bug boy!" i shouted as i ran in his direction only to be nearly crushed by a car.

After recovering from that I looked up and saw him swinging near Cap. I ran to my leader's side, sword drawn and ready to fight. Steve nodded to me before cutting his web with his shield that boomeranged back to the soldier's arm. When Spidey landed he shook his head for a moment before deciding to talk.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." my partner complained causing me to laugh.

Steve sighed then looked between us "Look kids there's alot going on here that you just don't understand."

"Mr.Stark said you'd say that." Spidey replied before webbing Cap's shield again.

I was about to cut the web when I got stuck to the ground by a separate grouping of webs. More webs came down and got Steves legs. Spiderman then pulled my leader to him and kicked him in the face causing his shield to go flying. Quickly and carefully I slipped out of my boots landing barefoot on the concert.

"He also said go for your legs." Spidey taunted as I removed my shoes.

Cap soon got up and went to get his shield only to be caught by my partner. Quickly I ran to the shield myself feeling my bare feet ache as they hit the rough terrain. I managed to pick up the shield just in time to block myself from getting hit by the flying teenager Steve just threw. Spidey hit the shield before bouncing off to the concrete. I couldn't help but laugh at him which caused him to sit up and glare at me. The boy then webbed the shield that I was holding. Using all the strength I had I tried my best to pull against him. Unfortunately, I could feel his pull was stronger than mine so I decided to use it against him and quickly cut the web with my sword sending him flying back with his own force.

Tossing the shield back to the cap I smirked and lifted my sword "Haven't you learned anything from tug-of-war spidey." i joked

"You know Night you are really irritating to fight against!" the boy argued as he webbed the shield again.

This time he was the weaker party and got pulled right into it, causing him to smack his head. When he fell to the ground, it took less than a second for him to realise he needed the high ground against us. Webbing a nearby crate he lifted himself up and looked down at us.

Steve glanced at me then my bare feet and gave me a confused look before looking back at Spiderman "did Tony tell you anything else about me?"

"He said you're wrong, and you think you're right." Spidey panted out his glace moving from cap to me, as if to emphasize his next statement to me "And that makes you dangerous."

Spiderman then swung down and aimed to kick me. Luckily Cap blocked for me and he went flying into a crane. Steve then threw his shield at the crane causing it to drop and nearly crush my partner. I gasped slightly but then I saw Spiderman catch it and unknowingly smiled. Steve then spoke up again hand on my shoulder as if he was preparing for something.

"You got a heart kid, where are you from?" Steve asked

"Queens." Spiderman squeaked out.

Steve laughed and looked at me before starting to jog "Brooklyn."

(2228)