"Jeez, her hearing is more powerful than mine," said Y/N.

"Well then, let's find out!"

"Step forward! And face your opponent!" Said Port as he points at the rattling cage beside him.

Port reveals the Grimm inside and it was a Boarbatusk.

Y/N had no interest in watching the fight so he slept.

"Ms. Schnee, please change into your Combat Uniform," said Port.

Once she had changed into her combat uniform, Port, without warning, released the Boarbatusk.

The beast charged at Weiss and she hit it's head, causing a metal clang; waking Y/N up.

"Fuckin' hell," said Y/N as he groggily sat straight up.

"Haha! Wasn't expecting that were you?" Said Port. The Boarbatusk wasn't effected by Weiss' hit.

"Hang in there, Weiss!" Said Ruby. Weiss used her glyphs to charge at he charging Grimm.

The Boar bit her Lance Sword and Weiss was knocked a little, as Weiss and the Beast fought for her sword, her teammate Ruby kept cheering for her.

"Bold! New approach! I like it!"

"C'mon Weiss! Show it who's boss!" Said Ruby, Weiss looked at her, causing her to lose grip of the sword. Y/N leaned over to get a better look. The Boarbatusk hit Weiss and she fell down.

"Oho! Now what will you do without you're weapon?" Said Port. Weiss looked up and dodged an oncoming charge.

The Grimm accidentally hit a table and it was knocked over. Weiss hurried to her sword.

"Weiss! Go for it's belly! There's no armor underne-" said Ruby, before she was interrupted.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Said Weiss.

"Well, that was unnecessary," said Y/N.

The Grimm rolled on it's back and charges at Weiss like a ball. Weiss used her glyph to stop the Grimm, the Boarbatusk was staggered and fell down. Weiss jumped onto another glyph which sends her flying to the ground, she used this to deliver the finishing blow to the Boarbatusk's belly.

"Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntsman in training," Said Port.

"I'm affraid that's all the time we have for today! Be sure to cover the assigned readings and, stay vigilant!class dismissed," said Port.

Weiss storms out of the class.

"Sheesh what's with her?" Asked Jaune.

"Still thinking on dating her Jaune?" Asked Y/N while walking down the stairs.

"I-I think I'll pass," said Jaune following Y/N.

Ruby runs out of the room, presumably chasing Weiss.

"Weiss!" Shouted Ruby.

"What?!"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you being-"

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?! You're supposed to be a leader and all you've been so far is a nuisance!"

"What did I do?!" Said Ruby, with a scoff.

"That's just it! You've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child! And you've only continued to do so!"

"Weiss, where's this coming from? What happened to all the talk about, working together? I thought you believed in acting as a team?"