c h a p t e r. 18

Start from the beginning

Lilith was essentially a mix between Bar and Gus; she was silly but could also be grumpy as hell.

"Hell yes!" Gus said as he picks her up over his shoulder, making the pink-haired girl laugh. "We all missed you! You should've visited us more!"

Bar rolls his eyes and walks closer until he was in the group's little circle too— Clementine looking oddly frustrated, Fen looking uncaring but angry, and Obsidian looking bewildered.

Right... Bar thought. They don't know Lils.

"Put me down, Cinder!" Lilith demanded but broke out into light chuckles as Gus just swung her around until she was facing Bar. "Babe, help me!"

"No." Bar ruffled her hair, glaring. "You didn't tell us you were coming, asshole."

"I would've but Law set it up, it was him, I swear!" Lilith exclaimed, squealing when Gus does a whole 360 move with her still on his shoulder. "It was Babe number three, I speak the truth!"

Bar was babe #1, as he knew Lilith first, Gus was babe #2, and Law was babe #3— all because Lilith said they could be straight up man-hoes if they wanted to. Hence being babes.

Basically, they were all hot as fuck, and Lils had no problem teasing them about it as Bar got agitated, Gus got flustered, and Law didn't really care.

"That fuckhead." Bar growled, head raising towards the house to see if he could possibly spot the traitor. "He didn't tell us, that's fucking harsh."

"Let me down!" Lilith shouted again instead of defending Law. "I want to hug Bary again, he gives the best hugs."

Bar frowned and thought: I don't give the best hugs. I don't even give good hugs. I rarely hug. The fuck?

"Hey!" Gus gasps and bounced the girl making her 'oomph'. "That's mean. I give amazing hugs, thank you very much."

"Careful, Lils." Bar smirks. "Might not want to offend the goddamn marshmallow."

"I ain't no marshmallow, bitch." Gus turned back to face Bar, the pink-haired girl's dress being held in place by the goof's respectively placed hand. "I can fuck a fucker up, fucker."

That's way too many fucks in a sentence to be threatening.

"Yeah," Bar snorted. "I'm sure you could."

"I can!"

"Prove it." Bar and Lilith said at the same time but only she continued, "Be mean. Fuck a fucker up."

Gus only huffed in reply.

"Is he pouting?" Lilith asked to which Bar said yes, because Gus was. She snickered and reached up to mess up the goof's hair. "Poor marshmallow."

Without warning, Gus dropped Lilith off of his shoulder and threw her at Bar.

Instinctively, he caught the girl, grunting as her tall frame slammed into him.

Bar set her down and unwrapped his arms from around her but Lilith refused to let go, holding onto his waist as she glared at Gus.

"Fucker." She sneered, poking her tongue out.

Experienced in the art of bickering, Gus replied, "Bitch."

"Bastard."

"Says more about my ma than it does about me, slut."

"At least I'm getting some, prude."

"At least I don't put my dick into any random guy that flirts with me, asshole."