sixteen; answers✔️

I OPEN my eyes to find Stavo staring at me

I OPEN my eyes to find Stavo staring at me. I smile and cover my face with my hands.

"Stop." I laugh and hide my face under the bed sheet covers. I can literally hear the smirk on Stavo's face.

"Why you being so shy?" He laughs, "you definitely weren't shy last night."

My mouth drops. I can feel my cheeks growing red and feeling myself getting embarrassed. I uncover my face from the sheets, "excuse me. Neither were you."

He laughs and plants a kiss on my forehead. He wraps his arm across my bare body under the duvet, and pulls me closer to him. We continue cuddling silently until he breaks the comfortable silence.

"I want to take you out." He says.

I pull away and look up at his face, "What?"

"I want to take you out... on a date." He repeats but this time much more quieter.

"Mm, you do?" I smirk. "And where will we go?"

"That would be a surprise."

"Isn't that exciting?" I smile and peck his lips.

"Very." He grabs my body and rolls me under him. He uses his elbows to support himself. I giggle to myself and he has the worlds biggest smile on his face. Stavo leans in, as do I. Our lips are about to touch but the sound of an alarm ringing on Stavo's phone interrupts us.

"Ah, crap. That's my 7am alarm," He huffs as he looks at his phone that sits on charge on the bedside table. "You going school today?"

"No, I'm gonna check up on Brooke and then around 12 to 1, my mum has the therapist dude coming over." I answer him.

"I hope they both are okay."

"Me too, Gus. Me too." I let out a sigh and kiss his check. Stavo's brown eyes stare deeply into my blue ones. I place my hand on his chest and trace his prominent abs.

"I'm thinking about showing Audrey my graphic novel." He plays with the blonde hair on my head.

"Really?" I question surprised. I remember the way she reacted when she saw those drawings on his screen. The way her eyes just scream in horror.

"Yeah. She's— I don't trust her but she has to know before she actually goes around thinking I'm the killer." I grab his hands that were lying on the bed. I play with his fingers and look up at him.

"Yeah, that's smart. Do you want me to be there?"

"No, no. It's okay. You have things to do today."

I give him a slight nod and look at his eyes to see if he actually is telling the truth. I squint my eyes and he smirks, "it's okay." He repeats.

Okay. If he says it's okay, then it's okay. I give him a show of my pearly whites before giving him a peck on his lips.