fifteen; tell me lies✔️

||||||||ANlet's just ignore the background where Ansel (CHAD) is in the woods

||||||||
AN
let's just ignore the background where Ansel (CHAD) is in the woods... it's so hard finding GIFS of him with short hair :(
||||||||

I LIE IN BED staring at the white ceiling. One hand on my stomach and the other just below the hideous scar on my neck. I push my phone away, answering the last of my messages.

I sit up and let my legs dangle off the side of the bed. I look at my neat desk and feel a sudden urge to just ruin it. I stomp over to my desk and clear everything on it with one swipe of my hands.

Everything that was once on the desk now lies on the ground. I open my closet and throw most of everything out. I'm glad that my mother is in her room because I am just not in the mood to hear the 4 questions that she constantly asks.

I groan and flop on the ground. I stare at the ceiling once again. I rest my head on the clothes I just threw out of my cupboard.

All of a sudden, I hear my window open up. I shut my eyes and don't move a single muscle. Who the frick is entering my room from the window? My heart begins to beat like crazy as I sense the person move inside my room.

"You're not dead." I hear the extremely familiar voice. I lift my head up and open one eye to see my older brother, Ansel lying on my bed with his head on the headboard of the bed.

"Ansel! What the fuck?" I get up off the floor and stand up with an angry look at my face.

"Hello." He gives me a wave but I just keep the angry look on.

"What are you doing here?" I question him as he looks around my room. Probably judging the mess I made.

"Well, I heard your friend died and I was just coming in to check up on you," Ansel points to the clothes on the floor. "Looks like you're absolutely fine."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

"How was lockdown?" He asks and I lift an eyebrow up.

"How do you know about that?"

"Are you kidding me? It's all over the news and the newspapers. It's all anyone ever talks a—" I immediately cut my brother off.

"You're talking to people?" I ask shocked that he would expose himself like that.

"Of course not. I'm not stupid. I still have friends who don't care that I'm wanted. However, if I do go out, I throw on a hat and a wig one of my mates gave me." He answers and I laugh.

"Seriously a wig?" I shake my head.

"Well! My hair is like a fucking sloth, it takes forever to grow!"

I should be mad that my brother is here, and I should kick his sorry ass out of the house but it's nice to talk to my brother again. It's nice to feel as though I have a normal life. I hate the he killed our father, and I hate that I sometimes don't hate my brother but I can't help it. Sometimes I do get so angry when I see him. For example, at the cinema, I was angry to see him. I always see my brother when something terrible has happened, so it's nice to see him... at times.