ten; show's over✔️

As Sheriff Acosta stands in front of us, I can't help but ignore everything he says as I think about Stavo and Jake touching me

As Sheriff Acosta stands in front of us, I can't help but ignore everything he says as I think about Stavo and Jake touching me. They felt so real. My dad was in the room, he was there shouting at me and it really felt real. Someone called the cops which made everyone scram the second they heard the sirens. My guess, Emma's bitchy old neighbour. Sheriff made me and my friends to stay back so he could talk to us about the house party and how we basically got drugged.

Jake and I had sex once... fine, twice. I hid it from Brooke and by the looks of our relationship, Jake hasn't told her. The first time was ages ago, back when Nina was still alive. The second time was when Brooke and Jake broke up for what felt like the hundredth time but was actually just the 2nd time, he came past my house and told me they were over. I comforted him with my lips on his and that eventually turned into rough, hot sex.

But Stavo, we're just friends. I like him, he's nice and funny but why did I imagine us getting heated? I can't think of Stavo without feeling myself get hot. That hallucination of him makes me grow red as I remember the feeling of his touch on my body.

The voice of Noah calling my name from beside me causes my thoughts to disappear and I turn to look at him as I'm pulled into real life.

"He wants to know if you saw Emma's attacker?" Noah whispers to me. I look around the room to see everyone's eyes are on me.

"Emma was attacked?" I mumble and Noah groans with a nod of his head.

"Weren't you listening?" He questions from the right of me.

"Yeah, definitely." I lie and he smirks and rolls his eyes.

"So, have you seen her attacker or not?" Sheriff Acosta questions me as he grows tired of my and Noah's conversation with each other.

"No."

"Look, if Emma says that someone wearing a Brandon James mask attacked her, then someone wearing a Brandon James mask attacked her." Audrey says from beside Noah.

"Really?" Sheriff Acosta walks forward and closer towards Audrey. "Any idea who?"

"Maybe you should ask your son. He's the one who seems to enjoy drawing her covered in blood."

Wait, what? That's really fuxking creepy. Why would he do that? I turn my head and body around to see Stavo, who stands leaning on the wall that's diagonal from where I'm sitting on the grey couch, looking at me and then he instantly looks away. As if my eyes burnt him, however they should, be cause drawing Emma in blood is fuxked up. Okay, never mind, I'm not longer feeling heated from Stavo. Instead of feeling his touch, I feel creeped out.

Sheriff Acosta asks us a couple more questions before ordering us to call our parents to pick us up because he doesn't trust us to drive by ourselves in this state of mind. Everyone has already left except for the Acosta's as the Sheriff wants to speak to Emma's mom when she comes back home in a couple minutes or something.