14

Most of this chapter is father daughter fluff

John hummed when he walked through the door to the Washington's house. He walked to the living room and Frances saw him, running to him and hugging his knees. "Papa!" She said happily.

John smiled and picked up his little girl, hugging her tight. As much has he loved hanging with friends, he loved spending time with his daughter even more.

"Hey, baby!" He said, putting his cheek on her head, as she was laying her head on his shoulder. "I missed you." He added. He really did. He loved his daughter more than anything.

"Miss you too!" Frances said as John bounced her a bit in his arm. George smiled at the scene and of course got a picture, knowing John would appreciate it. He then walked over and handed John a box. "Here. I got you a new phone. And don't even try to give it back. Just say it's an early birthday gift." He said so John wouldn't get mad. He knew John didn't tv like gifts but he also knew he deserved them.

John sighed and nodded. "Thank you, George. For everything." He said, kissing Frances's head before setting her back on the ground. He gave George a hug for a moment. He knew he couldn't do the whole parenting this without his help.

George hugged back. "No problem, John." He said before letting go. "Martha's at the store. We already ate and there are leftover in the fridge if you're hungry. I'm going to go lay down, my head hurts." He said. John's nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later, George." He hummed. George nodded and left.

John opened the box, the newest iPhone in it. It made John feel really bad. He didn't deserve this, in his opinion. He sat on the couch, watching Frances play with her baby dolls. She was holding one like an actual baby and shushing it.

That made John smile. It reminded him of when Frances was itty bitty. He just hummed and began to set up the phone, making sure to go the his google drive and save all the photos he had of Frances on there. He had set up a folder where every photo of Frances was so when she asked for them when she was older, she would have them all.

He finished setting up the phone, sending a couple text to peoples numbers he memorized, such as Lafayette and Alexander. He then set his phone down and played with Frances.

"You're a very good mommy, Frances." John hummed as she continued taking care of the baby. Frances nodded, holding a bottle to the baby dolls mouth. It was getting near her bedtime but John has missed her so he would let her stay up later.

They played more, switching over to playing with the Barbie's now, Frances getting mad at John when he said his Barbie was gonna go to the store.

Martha walked in with some bags. John stood up. "Hey, Martha. Do you need help?" He asked. She shook her head. "No, I've already gotten everything, John." She said. John nodded and went back to playing with Frances.

About an hour after, he laid in his bed with his and read her a story. She normally slept in a crib but John was gonna let her be in the bed tonight, just because. She fell asleep after not to long, as well as John.

John awake to Frances shaking him. "Papa! Wake up!" She giggled. John frowned a bit and sat up. "I'm up, I'm up." He muttered, yawning and checking his phone out the time. "You know, you're gonna regret waking up at six in the morning when you're older." He said. Frances have him a confused look. "Huh?" She asked.

John just smiled and ruffled her hair. "Nothing, baby." He said, getting out of bed. "I'm not baby! I'm big girl!" She said.

John laughed a bit at his daughter. "Of course you are, but you're always gonna be my baby." He said, kissing her head. "You wanna go to the pa to today?" He asked.

Frances nodded immediately, bouncing in John's arms. "Uh huh!" John smiled and nodded. "Alright. We will go to the park, and then get ice cream, and then go fishing!" He said.

Frances giggled and clapped her hands. She loved to fish and John new it. He would have to help her, obviously, but she would get so excited when she caught one. It was absolutely adorable.

"We've got to get breakfast, and then papa has to shower. Then we will get dressed and go, okay?" John asked, rubbing her tummy a bit. Frances nodded. "Mhm!" She said.

John carried her downstairs and put her in her high chair. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked after securing her seat. "Pizza!" Frances said.

John scrunched his nose and tickled her stomach the best he could with her being in the chair. "We can't have pizza for breakfast, silly girl!" He said, laughing a bit.

Frances giggled more at the tickles. "Um... cake!" She said. John shook his head. "I don't think so. How about I make pancakes?" He said, getting a nod. He gave a small laugh, unlocking his phone and downloading YouTube, putting on a video for her to watch as he cooked.

He finished and they ate before George woke up. He watched Frances whole John took a shower and got dressed. He then came back and got Frances, washing her off since she was a bit sticky from syrup. He then got her dressed in an adorable pair of leggings that were pink with butterflies all over them and a green and pink shirt that came with it that had a butterfly in the corner.

John then packed a bag of stuff that may need at the park, including sunblock, water, and fruit snacks. He went ahead and put some sunblock on Frances before setting her in the stroller, since they were just going to walk to the park.

Frances babbled as she was pushed to the park. Once there, John let her out and she ran to the sandbox where a boy, who looked around her age was.

John sat in a bench in front of the sandbox, where another young man was sitting, who John hoped was a parent. If not, he had pepper spray.

John has to admit, it was adorable seeing his little girl socialize. Since she wasn't in daycare, she didn't get to much so John tried to take her to the park often.

John hummed and checked his phone, just for the time, before the man beside him spoke.