5

John woke up with a massive headache. It took him a few minutes to realize he was in an unfamiliar room and when he did, he got worried. He looked over at the body next to him, furrowing his eyebrows. When he realized it was Alex, he freaked out. He quickly shook Alex awake.

"Did you fuck me?" John asked as Alex woke. Alexander grumbled, confuses. "Wha-no!" He said, rubbing his eyes. "We both have clothes on, dumbass..." he muttered.

John looked at the outfit he was wearing the night before. "Oh... why am I asleep in your bed?" He asked. Alexander got out of bed now that he was a little more awake. "You were super drunk last night and couldn't tell me your address so I just brought you to my room to sleep." Alexander explained.

John began to nod. "But what about Lafayette? He was supposed to stay the night with me." He muttered. "He hooked up with someone so he told you not to wait up on him." Alexander said, checking his phone.

John nodded a bit. Lafayette did that a lot. Laf was a bit of a hoe and everyone who knew him, knew it. "Okay. What time is it?" John asked. "Ten past eleven." Alexander replied.

John's eyes widened. "Shit, I gotta get Frances!" He said, feeling his pockets for his phone and car keys.

"Hey, you should get something to eat and drink first. You're probably hung over." Alexander said. John nodded. "Yeah, I'll stop somewhere." He said, feeling both items in his pockets and walking to the door out of Alexander's bedroom.

"I mean before you leave. You could get in an accident." Alexander said. "I'll make you something." He added, walking out in front of John and to the kitchen. John followed. "No, I can't ask you to do that." Alexander shrugged. "I have no problem doing it, hot tamales." He said.

John gave Alexander an annoyed look, even though he couldn't see it. "That name sucks." He muttered. Alexander laughed. "I'll find the perfect one soon. Don't worry." He hummed, getting in the kitchen and taking out some fresh strawberries and bananas. "You're not allergic to Citrus, right?" Alexander asked and he took out a cutting board. John sat in a bar stool and shook his head. "No." He muttered.

Alexander nodded. "Good cause of you were, I think we would have to break up." He said as he began to chop the fruit.

John rolled his eyes. "We aren't dating." He reminded. "We will be soon." Alex hummed. It wasn't that he was flirting because he had a crush on John, it was because he was naturally that way.

That got Alexander into a lot of trouble. People sometimes saw his personality as flirting and they would start developing feelings. It wasn't his fault. However, Alexander could see himself with John. He wasn't necessarily pursuing a relationship with him, but he could see himself falling in love with him.

John scoffed. "One, I hardly know you and two, I haven't dated anyone in a long time." He said. John honestly couldn't even remember the last time he dated someone and wasn't even sure if he ever really did. He hardly had time now and before he was too young.

"Hey, you slept in my bed last night, I think we know each other quite well." Alexander claimed, putting some yogurt in a bowl and then adding the
chopped fruit and grabbing some blueberries from the fridge and putting some in as well before grabbing a spoon and handing it to John. "Eat up." He said.

John nodded, taking a bite of the food in front of him. "It's very good." He said. Alexander nodded. "Thank you. I eat that when I know I'll be burning off lots of calories." He said.

John nodded and continued to eat. "Do you want to meet Frances one day? I'm sure she'd love you." He said after a few moments of silence.

Alexander nodded. "Yeah. She seems amazing. She's so adorable. Just know that I'm not good with kids." He said. John scoffed. "The amazing Alexander Hamilton isn't good at something? Wow!" He said.

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, shocking. Anyways, I'm free all day." He said. John nodded. "You can come when I pick her up. You just have to stay in the car." He said, not knowing if Washington would appreciate John bringing Alexander inside his home.

This was a pretty big deal. John didn't allow many people meet Frances. There were literally only three people. Alexander nodded. "Alright. I'll go get dressed now." He said, going back upstairs and changing.

Alexander came down wearing a normal teenage boy outfit and his letterman. By that time, John had finished and was washing out his bowl in Alexander's sink. "You don't have to do that." Alexander told John as he washed the bowl.

John shrugged. "I don't want to leave a mess." He muttered, finishing it and sitting the bowl in the strainer.

"You ready?" John asked, getting a nod from Alex. He then walked outside and to the car, Alex getting in the passenger side.

They talked as they drove to Washington's, John getting out and going to the door. Washington answered and smiled. "John! How was your night off?" He asked, allowing him in. "It was good. I had fun." John answered. He really did but he did miss Frances greatly. "But I miss my baby, give her here." He said, walking into the living room.

Washington laughed and followed. As soon as Frances saw John, she ran over to him. "Papa!" She said. John picked her up and kissed her head several times. "Hi, baby! I missed you." He said. "Miss you!" Frances said back.

"Is she all packed? I know I'm in a bit of a rush, I have someone in the car." John said, holding his darling close.

Washington nodded and handed John the diaper bag. "Who do you have?" He asked, knowing it wasn't Lafayette because he's invited him in several times. "Alexander." John said simply, walking to the door. "Where's Martha?" He asked, realizing she was t there.

"She has to go grocery shopping but will be home shortly." Washington explained. "And Alexander? Are you two like, a thing?" He asked.

John quickly shook his head. "No, we are just friends." He muttered. He just met Alexander so dating him wasn't it option. It didn't mean John didn't think about it, like for the future, because he could see the two dating at some point, just for now though, they hardly knew each other.

"Ah, alright. Well you should get going. Are you dropping her off around five, right?" Washington asked, knowing John worked later that night. John nodded. "Yeah, I'll drop her off about five thirty and I'll be here to pick her up about one." He said. "Thank you for taking her last night. I'll see you later." He added, walking to the door.

"See you later, John." Washington said as they left.