Epilouge

Epilogue: Lost
Adeline

*two weeks later*

"Let's go already!"

"Do we have everything?"

"Water, food, blankets-"

"Adeline. Yup, we have everything." Jared pushes me into the passenger seat and I giggle, buckling my seatbelt.

"I'm a thing now?"

"Yes. Now shush."

He leaves me and climbs into the back seat, slamming the door behind him.

"Don't slam my car door!" Easton grumbles, sitting in the driver's seat.

He starts the car and I turn the GPS on, handing it to him.

"Where are we going?"

"Atlanta." Easton mumbles, typing the location into the machine.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He said the water there is amazing." Nathan mocks, looking into the mirror.

"I can't wait."

The guys start cheering as Easton pulls out the driveway, heading down the block.

I roll my eyes at their noise, looking out the window.

"You guys are so loud."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Addy."

"Addy bear."

"Jagiya." Easton hums, poking my face.

"What?" I open an eye and gaze at him, covering my mouth to yawn.

"So. I'm going to say something. It's pretty alarming-"

"Oh, I'll tell her!" Jared grumbles, pushing Easton out of the way. "We're fucking lost!"

"How?" I sit up and rub my eyes, looking at our surroundings.

We were in a secluded area, the two of them pacing around and I get out the car.

"Did you read the GPS properly?"

"Obviously not. Or else we would be on the right track!" Jared yells.

"I gave you the GPS to read, you idiot!" Easton yells back at him, cracking his knuckles.

"Well that was a mistake!"

"You two need to calm down." I yawn, pushing them away from each other.

I look behind me, noticing Nathan seated alone on a bench, fumbling with something.

"Nathan?"

"Yes, Adeline?" He holds his head up, grinning at me.

"What are you doing?" I question, holding my arms out even more to keep Easton and Jared further apart.

"Building a fire."

"Can I ask why?"

"For survival."

I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the boys on either side of me, putting my arms down.

"I'm calling Kaleb."

Taking my phone out of my sweater, I scroll through me phone, finding my brother's name.

"Hey, darling." Kaleb answers and I hear music playing, the people in his car singing along.

"Why couldn't I drive with you?" I whine, a pout appearing on my face.

"Your boyfriend wanted you with him. Why?"

"I'm stuck with idiots."

"You can freeze." Nathan scowls at me and I stick my tongue out, getting back to my brother.

"Where are you guys?" Kaleb questions answered I look around, reading the sign.

"Dawn... I can't see the full sign."

"Oh. We passed by there. Just drive past the pond and you guys should be back on the road."

I hum and look around, seeing the pond.

Jared and Easton start arguing again and I hold my finger up to them, shaking it.

"Thanks, Kaleb. I'll see you later."

"Call me if anything."

I hang up the phone and walk around the car, opening the driver's side.

"Get in, idiots. I'm driving."

"That's my baby!" Jared exclaim, shoving Easton over."

"Shut up."

"I got it!" Nathan yells as he throws the sticks down, a fire sparking from them.

"Get in the damn car." I grit out, starting the engine.

Easton sits in the passenger seat and smiles at me, running a hand through his fluffy hair.

"I love you, Adeline." He tells me as I drive off, turning around the pond and back onto the road.

"I love you too."

I love him.

Nothing will change that.

Except for when he gets us lost.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Author's Note:

The End.

Thank you so much for reading.

I think that's all I have to say.