Chapter 1 -There my alarm goes....

Knock, knock, knock and a loud BANG on the door of my wooden room made me bump off my bed to Cloyal screaming "I'm leaving in exactly ten minutes and nothing more".

With a lazy yawn I opened the sheet off my face and looked around. The rays of the awakening sun touched my mild skin with the utmost warmth.

I exhaled a deep breath and walked my way to contemplate the priceless beauty of Keswick's lake Derwent-water, through the large French windows.

Fluffy clouds started gliding across the awakening sky while the golden sun is setting straight to the peak like an artist adding color on a black canvas.

I nudged the window open to hear little birds simultaneously tweeting to each other in a chorus playing around the famous iconic lake.

Keswick has always been a treasure of England, situated between the huge bulk of Skiddaw and the gentle beauty of lake Derwent-water.

I had to take a break from admiring the iconic view and rush for a quick shower to join my brother before he leaves.

I wore a pair of ripped black boyfriend jeans  and a white laced tank top that settled just above my hip.
A messy bun with escaped bangs. I touched up my cheeks with a little pink blush and pulled a thick blue eyeliner placing the wing into the edges of my hazel eyes. And to seal my final look, a generous amount of pale pink lipstick.

I put on my RayBan, packed up essentials for college into my crossover and rushed down the stairway and saw my mom working, oh! i almost forgot my phone and AirPods.

"Maggie (in short for Margret Brooklyn which is Evelyn's mother's original name), good morning!" I whispered into her ear sealing a "love you" kiss on her soft forehead.

My busy mom hugged me with a heartfelt hug placing my oversized denim jacket on me.
I started sipping my coffee until she placed my breakfast in the crossover.

Cloyal drove me to college in his neon orange Lamborghini that was "THE" thing for him that helped turn heads of girls and boys alike at college.

Krystal and Cheryl, my best friends, were chilling across the cafeteria consumed in a deep conversation with Professor Jess probably discussing the end of semester results.

Krystal, Cheryl and I were considered nerds in class since we managed to hit the first three ranks despite not studying throughout the semester like the rest.

Krystal lives a few meters away from my house, in a gorgeous three-storey house called the "Queensland Cottage".
We grew up together so it's fair to say that she has been my soul sister since childhood. Born in The States, she moved to Keswick when she was three.

She is gifted with the art of ballet and currently heads the ballet troupe at college. She is also the prettiest girl with blonde hair swaying gently as the breeze takes over and deceivingly  crystal blue eyes as beautiful as the Caribbean. A simple glance was a mere pleasure to any man in college.

I met Cheryl during high school. She was immature yet an attractive character who is quite playful. We spent countless hours together playing our guitars and composing songs.

Cheryl is an energetic girl who has a positive vibe and in her presence,no negativity can reach her nor those in her surroundings.
She enjoys adorning herself in the most classical sense of style with a vibrantly colorful bandana creating an elegant chic look.Her fashion sense never fails to turn heads at college.