Please Don't Kill Anyone

Start from the beginning

"Hey" I said answering it. I heard Stiles's breathing on the other line. He was breathing fast.

"Emma?" he asked, worry soaking through his words. I instantly knew something was wrong. 

"Hey yeah I'm here, what's wrong?" I asked standing up, putting on my shoes. "Are you hurt?" I asked. 

"No. No I'm fine" he replied, my muscles instantly relaxing. "But Scott's not" he replied, filling me with worry all over again. I stood up, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Stiles what do you mean? Where is he?" I asked, grabbing my backpack and walking down stairs.

"I don't know. We were driving to the school and he started freaking out. I had left the wolvesbayne in the car and-"

"You kept it?!?!" I shouted. My uncle shot me a weird look. I wish I had stayed upstairs.

"What was I supposed to do with it?!" Stiles responded, clearly panicked. "Anyway he started to shift so I pulled over, chucking the wolvesbayne and when I came back he was gone. He is running around all wolfed out!" Stiles spoke at 100 mph, panicking. I thought for a moment recalling everything I knew about Scott and wolves. And then I had an idea about where he might be.

"Stiles I will find him okay? Go to the school and I'll bring him in time for the game" I told Stiles before hanging up. I turned to my uncle. "I gotta go meet a friend before the game. See ya" I said, leaving the house before he could ask me about the strange conversation he had just overheard. I ran out to my car, speeding down the road. It was five minutes before I reached my destination. Allison's house. Sure enough Scott was perched on the roof, near Allison's window. I got out of the car, Scott's head snapping towards me at the sound of the door closing.

"Scott Mccall you get down here right now" I growled. He took a step closer, but then stopped. I was clearly going to have to get him to come near me. I looked around, my eyes landing on a rock. I picked it up, chucking it at Scott. It successfully struck him in the face, sending him into a furry. He released a growl, jumping off of the roof. He sprinted at me. He lifted his claw, about to slash me. I reached up, grabbing his arm, my other hand grabbing his face. "Scott listen to me" I said, shaking his face, trying to get him to make eye contact with me. "You need to shift back. Scott shift" I spoke. "Look at me and shift" I repeated until finally, his eyes faded back to brown, his claws retracting. He collapsed into my arms, weak. I sighed, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I opened the back door to the car, shoving him in. He lied down across the seats. I looked around Allison's yard, making sure no one had seen anything. I then quickly got in the car, heading off to the school. "Scott what was that?" I asked. Scott shrugged, sitting up. 

"I don't know but I know we have a problem" he said. I gripped the steering wheel a little tighter. I looked at Scott in the mirror, telling him to continue. "Well I over heard Allison talking to her dad, and well he is coming to the game tonight. The one I'm playing in" Scott repeated. I brought my hand to my forehead, the stress coming over me.

"Okay. Its okay" I told myself more than Scott. "Its gonna be fine" I confirmed. Scott sighed, dropping his head into his hands.

"And how is that? I can't control myself on the field! I can only shift back when you are yelling at me" Scott whined. I nodded, running my tongue over my teeth. 

" I know. That's why I'm playing the game tonight" I said, earning a surprised and confused look from Scott. Looks like Stiles was finally going to get what he wanted.

-

I walked through the boys locker room, trying to avoid the confused stares of the boys on the team. I walked by Scott who was explaining to Stiles just how annoyed he was at his unfortunate situation. As much as I scold him and yell at him, I do feel bad for Scott. He just wanted a normal life, much like myself. I noticed Stiles shooting me a confused look as he saw me making my way through the locker room. Finally, I reached coach's office, where I quickly let myself in. Coach look up from his desk, his eyebrows scrunching together. "Can I help you?" he asked. I nodded.