If Sue Shows Up, I Will Kick Her Ass...

Start from the beginning

I invited everyone from the original glee club, along with Kurt and Rachel's glee group. I had visited Lima for them enough times to be able to happily invite them. That's where the glee girls were at the moment. Right here with me. Along with Kurt who was my man of honor. The original group and Miranda hugging me tightly while the recent girls waived and smiled more in the back. Miranda also got along amazingly with all the glee kids.

"Ok, let's go! We have to start getting ready!" Rachel yelled into the room. Everyone immediately starting walking and tumbling around. I back myself up against the door, my wedding dressed clutched to my chest.

"Come on, its your day. Let's get you pampered." Santana said with a smirk. Once she got over her bitchy attitude and stopped insulting me and everyone around me all the time, we actually got pretty close. Especially when she had been taking multiple trips to New York to help me with swan lake— the only time I needed he left bitchiness. Santana grabbed my arm and sat me at a mirror. She took the dress and hung it up.

Almost Instantly, three women walked up to me and started working on me.

"Woah, what's happening?!" I shout.

"We thought you could use a little treat. To relax!" Santana said, going to get herself ready.

"You deserve it!" Rachel squealed in passing. I listened to them and relaxed in my chair.

"Alright, ladies. Do your work." I say.

Over the next few hours, these girls do whatever they actually do...

They did both sets of nails a few shades under white to give them a gray shine. One lady massaged me— which was nice. They plucked my eyebrows, put masks on me. Then they got my make-up done. A little bit of gray eye shadow, mascara and falsies, eyeliner, my eyebrows, and my face in general to give it a certain sharpness. Though there wasn't a lot of eye shadow, it moved across my lid swiftly and make it look a lot more beautiful then you would think.

They moved onto my hair, curling it into soft and small ringlets. They moved some of my hair and twisted it and curled pieces together to create a half-up-half-down sort of look. But better. They guided me up and brought me to my dress.

I look over and see that all of the girls had finished getting ready. Those out of the group who were my bridesmaids wore a soft pink and flowy dress. Each girl had a dress of their own design but they were all the same shade. Kurt, had a black tux with a pink undershirt and tie.

The rest do them were all ready in their own dresses. Speaking of dresses, I was now standing in front of mine. The top wasn't exactly lace, but it was a delicate material that looked really scratchy but it was actually smooth in the inside. The bottom half was made out of regular dress material. A long slit ran up the right side of the dress and it had a long train behind it. It was beautiful.

I stripped and the ladies carefully helped me put it on

I stripped and the ladies carefully helped me put it on. Once it was secure, they brought me back to the mirror and fixed my make-up and hair. But. Though I didn't pay it no mind. I was smiling at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty great...