What about you y/n? "

" As stupid as this sounds , I really want to be a model and designer.

I know we don't have that many wizard or witch models but I've seen how much of an impact it has in the muggle world.

And I would love to make sure that we don't set beauty standards that are unrealistic in our world that could cause individuals to feel uncomfortable in their bodies. I want to design robes and clothes that will accentuate everyone's beauty. It's something I really want to implement in our society. People come in different shapes, sizes, colours and blood. At the end of the day we're all still human.... "

Draco watched as y/n carried on speaking about designing clothes and modeling to break boundaries and stared at her as her eyes shone bright with passion.

In that second, he promised he would make sure she reached her dreams and he would be standing right beside her when she opened her first shop, walked her first runway, start her first event. He would be right next to her and support her.

Her happiness was his happiness.

" Draco, DRACO "

Y/n said with amusement in her tone.

" Am I boring you? " she said laughing slightly.

He shook his head and pecked her lips.

" That sounds like an amazing career. Don't worry. I'll be there every step of the way for you. "

Y/n smiled widely and held his hand.

" And I'll be there in the stands cheering you on. And after every game I'll be there waiting on the side of the pitch to greet you. And when you move onto potions or whatever - I will be right by your side. "

Suddenly the deadlines didn't seem to matter as they both realised something that day.

They were starting to love one another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Blaise, Hermione, y/n and Draco decided to go to Hogsmead a week after learning about the deadlines.

Hermione and y/n thought they were just going for the day and just to have some lunch and shop.

Draco and Blaise had completely different ideas.

" Blaise and I need to go to the quidditch store to check on any updates on brooms and we need to get some manly items. Shall we meet at the new cafe at one for lunch? "

Hermione nodded
" That's perfect, we'll roam around, we need to get a few things either way. "

Blaise quickly pecked Hermione's lips and y/n kissed Draco's cheek.

Draco smirked at her shyness and walked off with Blaise.

Hermione looked at y/n before they burst out laughing.

" aghh now they're gone we can visit that new racy store. "

Before y/n could reply, Hermione grabbed her hand and dragged her to the store.

As soon as they entered they were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful and elegant the store was.

" Hey ladies, my name is Madame Ree and this is my new store - She Knows x . Feel free to look around and I do have a few opening sales on some items."

As soon as the beautiful curvy women walked away y/n turned to Hermione and looked at her in bewilderment.

Hermione giggled, uncharacteristically and together they walked towards the panties and underwear.