TALENT

To, JoPRBooks

Where does one even start on describing this book?

Reading/rereading F.A.I.T.H is like falling in love with that special person or reading those fanfics/watching those cliche romance movies in middle school or that drop from the highest point on a rollercoaster, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Those emotions will always be there even if its your first time reading or 2808th time rereading it.

The manipulation, betrayal, romance, chemistry, angst, pain, sorrow, humor, plot, JUST EVERYTHING. My heart genuinely hurts just by thinking about the book, the emotions I get just by thinking about it hit me like a truck full of bricks.

And its all because of the way this author writes.

Her words are a true masterpiece. Pure art. I have been shipping Lexis and Rihanna (lol) since the day they have met each other even though he hates her and she's terrified of him. And its been like that for more than half of the book but THERE'S SO MUCH CHEMISTRY and I don't know how to explain it without going crazy.

This book makes me go crazy and I would happily go to a mental institution for it. Heres one line, "She smiled. His heart fluttered." NO MINE FLUTTERED ugh the comment section went crazy on that and that's only chapter 4 out of 300. Rihanna is a perfectionist queen and Lexis is a manipulative genius king and Jo is our QUEEN who made them.

That's all I can spoil without spoiling. -Mahek

Love,
@ mahekdesai00