YOU

JoPRBooks

Hello Jo! How are you doing? I hope you're in great shape! This is a person who read two of your works and guess what? I absolutely love them.
I don't know what's happening, or if there's anything to worry about or you're just chilling out, taking a vacation and I don't know if you know this but what I know is I'm in love...
With your writing.

And you, of course!

Though I may not know you personally neither have I met you in person or chat with you through technology, I can connect with you based from your amazing author's notes and great stories you've managed to publish (and revised) that you've shared with us. Thank you for the effort and consideration you're putting in those books! I greatly appreciate them!

I can't express how I love your unique way of writing, your twisted characters, your interesting plot and mind-blowing surprises that made me laugh, cry, scared, encouraged, inspired, understand, enlightened and love more. I also love your characters' perfect imperfections too. They're a beautiful mess.

You know what I love the most about you? That's right. Besides your mind fudging, brain screwed, cerebrum bending, hell bought story, I love your frustrating, lip biting, eye rolling, jaw dropping, heart stopping, scary as fudge cliffhangers. You're one of those authors who just keeps on surprising me at every turn and crush me when I'm high from excitement. Congratulations!

To the author of my favorite books, wherever you are, I hope you are well, alive and kicking buckets, breaking a leg. I don't want you to be pressured or forced to write the remaining contents of your beloved stories just for your annoying, excited and impatient fans. We love you, that's why, so please bear with us. If you're too occupied, it's totally alright because it's not the end of the world anyways. Thank you for updating too, even with the long intervals.

If ever you're planning on leaving us with jaws hanging and eyes bulging (No, please don't do that), I hope you are leaving for a different reason than what I expect (You know, like you're annoyed because of us) and I hope you're in a better condition than what I'm imagining as of now. Even when you decide on that, I will never forget you. Nor your stories  that marked my heart.

You made me see the eye of the storm, the peace in silence, the music in noise, the beauty in our flaws and what to make of them all to create a better piece of us, of someone, of something.
Thank you, Jo, for the wonderful quotes that became a lesson for me and those meaningful stories that gave many hopes for the better, for the light, for the good, for the love.

And I hope the fayth I have in you prolong as a member of F.A.I.T.H. Family even when I'm kissed by Amnesia.

From @Baka_Kawaii1223