LOVE

To JoPRBooks ,

Reading F.A.I.T.H. was a roller coaster of emotions. All I felt was confusion, frustration, ecstasy, relief, happiness, dread, pain- and all over again. I remember reading in your interview that you wanted your writing to touch people. Well fuck. You touched my soul, Jo. For me, F.A.I.T.H. was therapeutic. It helped me through a rough time which I still struggle with, but now I understand more about what I feel and how to fight against the angst that overcomes me at times.

Your work is a journey. An experience. Even after rereading it atleast ten times, certain parts will have me holding my breath with anticipation and excitement. Other parts will have my stomach churning with unease and apprehension. Emotion pours out your writing and that's what makes it so beautiful. Actually the right word to describe F.A.I.T.H. is alluring. It's mystery sucks you in not letting you go until you unravel all the secrets hidden. You become captivated.

Sometimes people seem to forget that books come from a part of the author. They forget that F.A.I.T.H. comes from a part of you and that you may not be here- updating- because you're struggling. And fuck, Jo, I understand. Many of us do. An update is the last thing we care about. You're Jo- the queen of cliffhangers, the savage person who goes off on one when someone comments a spoiler, the woman who loves to see her new readers and rereaders struggle to understand what's happening. But you're also the Jo who's strong. The Jo who life seems to challenge and throw shit at until she breaks. The Jo who feels. And that's okay. I get it. Honest to God, I don't know where I'm getting at here. I just miss you, and miss knowing you were there: alive.

Your F.A.I.T.H.FUL. family is so so worried for their leader. We're losing faith. There'll be moments where worry and anxiety will consume me. Is she alive? Is she well? Is she happy?

Fuck. I hope you're all those and beyond. You deserve everything great in this world because you've unknowingly helped so much people. F.A.I.T.H. is the light in my life. You're the light in my life. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank you so much. I'm so grateful for you, and for coming across your work. I think if I didn't I'd be lost. (Sappy? Yes. But really- I would.)

I've said this many times but you've came far in life. Look at F.A.I.T.H. Everyone who has stuck by and read it, stuck by for a reason. 40 millions reads? Well deserved. If F.A.I.T.H. was published everyone would go berzerk. A dream of mine will always be to hold it in my hands, and smile, be proud of you and show everyone the book I gushed about and tell them this is the author who brightened those dark moments in my life. If it doesn't happen, fuck jt yo. I'm gonna open a publishing agency and give you a damn publishing deal myself. But for real, whoever gives you it, they're gonna make it big. "*publishing agency* notices the best fkin book on Wattpad and gives the author a publishing deal- now the most successful agency." I see it happening one day.

Aside from that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN🥂🎉🎊⛈👏🏼 It better be a damn blast and a day to remember- for good reasons.

September 1st: the day a REAL queen was born.

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BEYOND. THIS IS A LOVE THATS UNBREAKABLE AND WILL ONLY GET BIGGER AND STRONGER. A LOVE THAT IS RARE. THIS LOVE IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES. JO PR I LOVE YOU SO fucking MUCH WORDS CANT EVEN FATHOM HOW MUCH I DO. BE YOU. BE JO. BE THE BEST YOU THERE IS. HOLD ON TO THIS LOVE FOR US PLEASE. DONT LOSE YOURSELF FOR ANYONE. YOU'RE UNIQUE AND I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU.

- Lot's of smiles & love from  shadyy- (me lol)