SHARING

To JoPRBooks

Hey there Jo! How are you? I hope that you are happy and healthy.
We have ALL missed you very very much and we love you for being so strong and independent. You're such a talented, strong and inspiring writer. Your work has touched millions of people, me being one of them.

I can't describe to you how much I love your work and how you make me feel when I read your books. I feel so many fucking emotions, it's like I'm on a roller coaster. It amazes me that someone on this planet, can write SUCH a fucking amazing story. I bloody love your mind and how it works. I have never read such an astonishing, breath-taking, incredible and mind-blowing book like F.A.I.T.H. Every single time I re-read your book, I end up in tears and my heart clenching with sensation. And of course, your writing style is very special and captivating, and I just love the twisted plots, the cliffhangers and the thrilling characters. OK I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT F.A.I.T.H.

I will always adore all of your works and you. Every word you wrote in F.A.I.T.H is stored somewhere in my brain, even if it is filled with other things like food, TV shows and school. Reading is one of the most important things to me because it was my escape from reality. I have read many, many books and only F.A.I.T.H and Girl In Pieces managed to make me feel so many emotions at once.You weren't playing with words, you were playing with my emotions ;)

I've been in a rough place for a long time, and I'm still on the road to recovery. F.A.I.T.H has helped me alot. It made me realize that no matter how broken we or our pasts are, we will always find happiness in a person or place. Thank you Jo, you don't realize it but you helped so many of us heal. I once thought I was broken beyond repair, but you taught me otherwise :) I can never thank you enough. You really made an impact on my life.You and your books will always have a place in my heart that will never be taken away from me.

Jo, I hope you are safe. We love you more than updates, please know that. Your F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L family misses you and loves you like crazy. Please take care of yourself and do whatever makes you happy. You deserve the world Jo. You really do.

Dele Olanubi wrote that wounds don't heal the way you want them to, they heal they way they need to. It takes time for wounds to fade into scars. It takes time for the process of healing to take place.We love you Jo, and whenever the hell you need us, we will be there. We will be there together as a family.
In Japan, broken objects are often repaired with gold. The flaw is often seen as a unique piece of the object's history, which adds to its beauty.

Someone wise once said, "Always forgive, and always find the better in yourself instead of the worst and in the strangest things, one will find love."

BELATED BIRTHDAY MY GOD!!
I FUCKING LOVE YOU JO. YOU MAKE MY HEART SO WARM AND FULL OF LIFE, I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH.THANK YOU FOR EXISTING AND BEING SUCH AN INSPIRATIONAL PERSON TO US ALL. YOU MAKE ME A CRY A RIVER EVERY TIME I READ YOUR BOOK. WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR YOU. BE YOURSELF AND LET PEOPLE SEE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL PERSON YOU ARE. ONE DAY, WE ARE ALL GOING TO SEE F.A.I.T.H BEING PUBLISHED AND A BEST SELLER. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY. I'LL MAKE SURE F.A.I.T.H IS PUBLISHED. PLEASE BE SAFE AND HAPPY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE. YOU DESERVE ALL THE FUCKING HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU JO. ALWAYS & FOREVER.

Love,
@Blue_Hood