MINDBLOWING

JoPRBooks

To Jo,
       The first thing that comes to mind when we think about Jo is that we love and adore her.  And we all love F.A.I.T.H. For me and countless others I'm sure, deciding to read F.A.I.T.H was one of the best decisions of my life. When I started reading F.A.I.T.H. I didn't know it was incomplete, Wattys Award winner and all so...and I have this thing about not reading ongoing books coz I'm way too impatient...but Jo came out as the best writer on Wattpad ever and F.A.I.T.H. was...well F.A.I.T.H.; the best of them all...one of a kind. Life changing.

       It was my exam season and I was on the last posted chapter of the legendary story and then I scrolled down and that 'You've reached the end of this story' and something just snapped. There was this empty feeling inside...a buzzing sound and it was just too hard...I literally started crying. I was angry and frustrated as hell yeah but I was mostly worried for Jo coz she's a true legend and I dont wanna lose her.

       When it comes to F.A.I.T.H. nothing compares.
       When it comes to Jo no one compares.

       We all love her like crazy...personally I don't give two flying shits about the damn updates (not entirely true ofc) but I care way more about our beloved Jo and I value her well being and respect her need of some space.

       When Jo finally came back to Wattpad a few months ago I was literally ecstatic. I was so relieved that at least she was well enough to come back. I squealed around all day, singing at the top of my lungs, smiling like a serious maniac which probably led to my Mother confirming her suspicions about me being insane.

       The gist of my real big rant is that Jo has become an importatnt part of all of our lives...and we are her FAITHFUL FAMILY. Her work has shaped real lives...she has been a source of inspiration to numerous people. I possibly cannot tell her how grateful I am for that moment when she decided to write F.A.I.T.H. I feel that this amazing book deserves all the awards in the whole wide world and Jo deserves all the recognition and praise for her work which she gets,  as is evident from how much we love and miss her.

       You are an inspiration to us all Jo. A benchmark. An idol. We all love and respect you Jo no matter what. Keep smiling and live your life to the fullest.

                           WE LOVE YOU JO

                                       - Aitijhya Saha
                              ( @HPandAnimeLover )

PS: A big big thank u to FAYTH for doing this whole thing.