YOUR

To JoPRBooks

Hi Jo, it's me. AGAIN. :)

Like I said on your board, I just reread all of F.A.I.T.H once again, and I'm so overwhelmed with admiration and awe towards you. Sometimes it's so easy to forget how talented a person is when you haven't looked at or read their work in a while, and woah. Your talent has just hit me, ten fold, for the millionth time. Your writing never fails to wow me. Honestly, it's such an emotional journey and all of your readers are able to feel everything your characters feel because you portray it so so well.

I must say, you're my biggest inspiration, alongside Eminem of course. You inspire me to be good, do good, work hard, be the best me, and I'm really damn grateful for it. Like, just after rereading F.A.I.T.H for hours, I was like "oh man, gotta do my English work now" which was a creative writing task, and it's safe to stay I smashed it. My writing hasn't been up to par for a while now, and I'm so proud of myself for this piece I just did and it's all down to you. No joke.

See how influential you are?

I said on your board you deserve the world, but nah, you ARE the world. You deserve the entire galaxy and beyond. I really wish you feel a happiness that is limitless and will always always be there. You're so great, Jo.

I love you so soooo much. Man, can I just be a publishing agent already??? If FAITH was a movie or better yet, a TV show it wouldn't do the book justice. Your writing is something else, truly. It captivates whoever's reading it. No movie or TV show could do that like you do.

I love love love love love love love love love you. BE HAPPY, BE PROUD, BE AMAZING. ALWAYS.

From shadyy-