YOU

To JoPRBooks ,

I think I had been on wattpad for quite a few months, jumping from one story to another (all of them being typical high school stories, mind you) when I discovered F.A.I.T.H. I had saved it in my library for a long time but didn't really have the motivation to actually read it because the guy on the cover of the book was so damn scary looking xD. But I started it anyway, when I was kinda out of options and I was confused.

This story was so fucking confusing in the beginning and that's what kept me going I guess. I wanted to understand what the fuck were they talking about, I wanted to know about her past, I wanted to know why is Lexis given so much of importance when Fayth likes Jessie, I wanted to know about all the interactions between the students. I just couldn't stand not knowing. I remember that I had completed the story within two days and Jo had yet to upload the last chapter and I was dying to read it. She took her sweet time in uploading it, but oh, was it totally worth it.

I was in that phase of only reading bad boy-good girl clichés (nothing wrong with them if they're written in a good way) and F.A.I.T.H. was like a breath of fresh air. Almost 4 years have passed, and I'm yet to find a book as good as this one on wattpad. Of course, after some re-read a I do find some grammatical errors here and there, but that's that. I was completely over the moon when she had given me a follow. I kept messaging her on wattpad despite knowing she never checks PMs xD

Oh I miss her. I miss her so so much. I don't care about the updates (I do, who am I kidding) but I just want to know that she's okay. Just knowing that she's busy with her life would be better with than not knowing anything at all.

She has had pretty tough phases, with her father passing away and having her plate full all the time and it's truly a miracle that despite all that she was able to give us something as good as F.A.I.T.H.

I hope she's doing well. And I hope she knows that all of us readers love her very very dearly. Come back soon x

    - Sincerely, @mettlesome