MUCH.

To JoPRBooks ,

The impact you've had on Wattpad is unbelievable. Having joined only a year ago, the first book I read was F.A.I.T.H, and can I just say that it put all other books I'd read to shame? Well, not to shame, but it just passed my expectations of a book massively.  It was a mix of so many genres: mystery, thriller, romance, humour, young adult, contemporary, bullying, and so much more. The writing style was so alien but unique: it draws you in, twists your stomach with anticipation, intrigue and dread, and always leaves you dangling on a cliffhanger. 

F.A.I.T.H was just a whole new kind of book. "Ahead of its time" doesn't fit perfectly but it works. As well as wanting to express my appreciation and love for your book, I also wanted to add that I hope you're safe and well, that life's treating you great, and that your healthy. Yes, the F.A.I.T.H.FUL family's love for your book is undying, but our concern and care for you is way greater. 

Hope you're okay, safe, healthy, and well, and thank you so much for creating such an amazing, unique, and captivating book that will change my (and probably millions of others) perception of books.

- Love from, @burgersnsaltyfries