"Stop daydreaming about me Ms. Rosie." He said, that made my eyes widen.

Did i say it too loud?! Oh my god, that was embarrassing.

I shook my head, before i continue to mix the fruit salad. When i am done, i get two spoon,and serve it to the table.

"Wow, it looks good! Like the one who made this." Jimin oppa said, that made my eyes widen again.

What did he just said?!

"Ahhh hehe nevermind, let's eat this on the living room." He said, before taking the bowl out of the dinning room.

I sighed first, before cleaning the kitchen, after cleaning it i go follow him at the living room.

"Why aren't you eating yet?" I asked.

"I am waiting for you, we will eat this together." He said, smiling at me.

We are both about to eat spoonful of the fruit salad when. "Omg, look at them they look cute together!" My Mom said, when they enter the living room.

"Yeah, they are getting along with each other too huh?" Mom Jimieah said, looking at us who is froze from eating the spoonful of fruit salad.

"Why don't we watch a movie? Since we are not sleepy yet." My Mom asked.

"Oh yeah great idea! Are you both agree on that?" Mom Jimieah asked on us.

Me and Jimin oppa exchange glances, like asking if it's okay. We both nodded, that made our Mom's smile widely.

They both sit on the other couch, so my Mom really leave me beside Jimin oppa huh?

"Can we pick the movie?" My Mom asked, and of course we just both nodded again in no choice.

"Are you really agreeing on this oppa?" I whisper asked on him, he was startled, moving away a little from me.

"A-ah e-h, yeah it's f-fine to m-me. Don't w-worry." He said, while blushing.

Why is he blushing? Can whispering make others blush now? Eh? Okay, i'm confused.

Jimin's POV

Fuck it! The way Rosie whisper to my ears, makes me shiver. Why do i feel like it was seducing me? Aish!

While Mom and Aunty Racelle continues to pick movies, i remember something.

"What's your name by the way? I only about your name is Rosie." I asked. She look at me, before chuckling.

"Hahaha! So all this time, you don't know my name?" She asked, stopping herself to laugh. "What name do you want, to know?" She continued.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Well, i have three names, and four nicknames." She said, that made me look at her. I stared at her for awhile, before answering her.

"I want to get to know all." I said, she smiled.

"Well my name in Korea is Park Chaeyoung, while my nickname is Rosé." She explained.

"Ohh we are both Park huh? Why Rosé though?" I asked.

"Because when i am stil high school to college student, i dyed my hair on red color. They said i look like the flower rose who just bloomed." She continued to explain.

While she was explaining, i have notice her outfit.

My eyes widen, she's going to sleep right? Why the heck she's wearing like that?! She is not going to the mall or something aish!

What the fuck, i have just notice how her thighs and chest are exposed right now.

I was taken a back when my Mom talked. "Bingo! This is a nice movie, right Racey?"

"Of course, it is. Enjoy!" Aunty Racelle said, before they turn off the lights and start the movie.

Me and Rosie start to eat the fruit salad too. But we both choke, when we saw the movie title on the introduction.

"Fifty Shades Darker"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Should i give some warning for the smuts in this book? Because there will be a lot for this story😋🔞

By the way, i don't know when is my next update. Because i am getting sick for lacking of sleep lol, but i promise to update as soon as possible.

~ Anndeukie