Double the Trouble

Baekhyun's POV

A hoodie, cap and most importantly my glasses is my accessories for the day. Yes, I'm about to see Ari. Could things go well? I wonder what could go wrong. I told her to meet at the park as usual in the morning before she, or I could say our food trials for the wedding.

At the park

"Jae, I need your help." As she sobbed in heavy tears. I was left bedazzled at the situation not knowing what to do nor knowing where we were. "W-what's going on?" I asked. "Its the wedding. I cant bare to go up the alter." She let out the words boldly.

I was there left speechless and sad. If only she knew that I was going to be her husband she would be even devastated. "I need your help to be my fake boyfriend so they could cancel the wedding and I would live happily." She demanded. "What are you talking about?" I stepped back as soon as I heard her say that.

"I need your help to cancel out this stupid wedding so that I can be free and not suffer with that douchebag." She said. Ouch, I thought to myself. The guy she seeks help from is the guy she called a douchebag. Shocking much. "Ari you know your parents wouldnt let you to do so since they made a business deal." I told her.

"W-what b-business deal? How would you know that?" She asked in confusion. Crap I shouldnt just say that. "I mean dont you think so? Since the Byun family are rich and your parents wanted to share a deal with them." Although I knew it was the other way around but whatever atleast I didnt ruin my image.

"My family is well-off enough and I dont think my parents would do that. Besides the Byun family is the one who arranged all of this for their pathetic son." She spurt out. Double the crack of pain. Did she just called me pathetic? "For your information the son is not pathetic and just for the record he is actually not a jerk as you think he is. He never knew about the wedding plans not until when he arrived home seeing his parents and your parents in his house. And he is a very humble person." I explained letting out the frustration.

Ari looked at me as if I said something  wrong. "Sorry I had to let that out." I apologised as I gasped for air. "How do you know all of that?" Her question caught me offguard. Shit. What did I just say? Wow nice going Byun Baekhyun. Now you are so busted.

"How do you know that he never knew about the wedding plans and when my parents went into his house?" She asked in curiousity. My heart pumped faster than usual and my hands starts to shake a little in nervousness. She would get furious if I told her who I am and she wouldnt forgive me either thay easily.

"I know who you are." She started to step back. With that words my eyes jolted and I started to panic as I assumed she knew my identity. "Ari I could explain." I was about to spill the secret until "So you are! You are related to the Byun family." She raised her voice as she pointed at me.

That wasnt so expected but close enough to finding out who I really am. Should go along with the play? Or should I just tell the truth and get this over with? Gosh why did I even raged out my fury by saying those words which was so obvious.

"Thats why I wanted to see you. I need to tell you about it." Another lie. "Why didnt you tell me about this?" She looked upset. "I didnt want you to hate me as well. It was really fun hanging out with you and all and I dont want our friendship to end just because of that." This wasnt so much of a lie nor true but hey thats all I could come up with.

"You couldve just tell me honestly. I wouldnt kill you or anything." She teased letting out a little laugh. "I wouldnt hate you at all. You're too nice." She continued with a soft smile. It was definitely a surprise to see her this way. She really wasnt that mad about it.

"So you are close with Byun Baekhyun, huh?" She smirked. "We're okay. But he lets out his feelings to me." I said. I was going so well with this I dont even know why. "Did he ever mentioned me? I mean yeah he does I assume but what I actually mean is that does he ever talked about me, other than being a stuck up bitch?" She let out a chuckle.

I laughed and said "He never say that about you at all. He actually thinks your a nice person and pretty as well, is just that about all this hectic wedding thing going on he has to give you some space to breath. He as well needs to get some air before being a husband to someone he doesnt actually know. Whatever you feel is exactly the way he feels." I explained.

The way I noticed on how Ari reacts after I explained, it gave me a boost of hope. She was actually over-whelmed by it. "So he doesnt hate me after all?" She asked. "Nope not a bit. He knew the reason why you hated him and he cant possibly do anything about it. And he....kinda likes you." I blurted out.

"Really?" Her eyes widen as soon as I say that. "He does?" She asked once again. U nodded in response and I could see her blush which made me kind of blush as well. "Now you make me feel really guilty after all the trash talk about him." She bit her lips in realisation.

She then looked at me and observe my face. "You know what you kinda remind me of him." She said. My eyes jolted as she say so. "If only you could open that..." she reached her hands to my glasses wanting to take it off but before she could I stopped her. "Uhmm...I'm not use to opening my glasses in public." I shot her.

"Not even me?" She raised her brows. "I'm just not use to it." I gave an excuse. "Can you promise me something then?" She started to get me nervous again. I nodded and she continued "During my wedding day, to make me feel less burden to be with someone I dont know, I want to see you without your glasses. It would make my day less suck." She smiled.

I hope so too as well.