I'm Jae

Baekhyun's p.o.v

"Ari, this is my friend Byun Baekhyun I told you about." as Taeil hyung introduced me. I bowed to her and greeted. Her eyes were fixed on the floor not wanting to look at me.

"Uhmm...Baekhyun would you give me a moment with Ari." hyung asked me. "Sure. I'll wait outside." I stepped out of the building. I took a little peek of what he was doing with her. Ari seems pissed at him probably because of me. Her face was turning bitter. Seriously what did I do to her?

Suddenly, she caught me peeking. I quickly turned around and pretended I didnt see anything. Moments later they both went out. Ari left us and went away.

"Sorry about that Baekhyun. Ari is... not in her mood now." he apologised. "Its okay, is she your girlfriend?" I asked. He laughed "I get that alot of time, no, she's my little sister."

"You never told me that you have a sister?" I responded. "Why should I tell you about her? You only came to me for advice then I gave you advice but you didn't ask me anything about my family." he said with a grin.

"Funny hyung. Lets go."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was the weekend so I decided to take a stroll in the park.

When its the weekends I often use casual clothes, when I say casual, I meant a guy who only wears a hoody with glasses. To my surprise no one actually recognised me if I wear glasses which is kinda cool. Its like I have two different identities.

The park was really peaceful. I sat on a bench listening to my mp3 with my eyes closed. The wind breeze was so refreshing that I smelled a sweet scent nearing me. Wonder what it was. I lift my eyelids slowly to see if anyone was sitting beside me.

A girl with a bun was at the corner of the bench listening to music as well while reading a book. She looks so familiar. Wait a minute, its Ari. Gosh she's such an angel. My heart flutters everytime I see her. She looks so calm around me now unlike the other days. I decided to greet her.

"Hi." she turned to me and smiled shyly. Thats weird the last time I greeted her she looks really pissed and angry at me but now she's finally smiling. Oh right, I'm using my glasses and she doesnt recognise me.

"Hi, do I know you?" she asked cutely with her big round eyes. Should I tell her the real me? If I do I bet she would leave this instant. What should I do, should I lie?

"No I dont think we've met yet. I-I a-am..umm........Jae. Lee.... Jaeyong." I hesitated. Oh no I just lied. Is that a good thing? I mean what could really happen. Its just an identity. Nothing could go wrong. I hope.

"Hi Jae, I'm Ari. Nice to meet you." she bowed her head. I was surprised to hear that. Ari never even want to introduce herself to the real me. "Ummm.... Jae are you okay? You seem kinda lost in your own world." she giggled as she sees me bewildered. "Oh nothing its just...ahh....I umm...found you very, pretty." smiling sheepishly.

"Thank you." she blushed not wanting to make eye contact. She was very cute even to see her side view. An awkward silence filled the air around us. "Hey do you want to go and get some ice cream with me?" I broke the silence. "Sure, I would love too." she replied.