So Called 'Stalking'

I went back home and still thinking of her. I never had any hard feelings for girls before Ari came. It feels a bit strange for me but I like it.

The next day

For the first time, my day at work wasn't a hussle. I was completely in peace. I had to just finish up my paper works and head home early.

It was still 4pm. My jobs done but I cant leave the office yet. People cant leave the office until the clock strikes 5, its the policy. I packed my things and made sure that I finished everything. I kept looking at my watch and hoped time had pass by quickly.

4:05. Great what am I supposed to do for another 55 minutes. I walked around my huge office and looked out the window to admire the view.

It was definitely an eye-catching view. I looked at the building across my office to see the people in Gangnam walking with different fashion sense. Then someone caught my eyes.Ari.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands to get a better look. Its her. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her sitting down outside a cafe.

I grabbed my chair and sat down infront of the window. I stared at her gorgeous feautures. Not to mention that she is such a fashion icon.

She was on the phone with someone. Maybe a friend? I'm not so sure but one things for sure is that when she laughed, it gave me goosebumps.

I took out a pair of my binoculars that I bought ages and not used it once. Well I guess its time for it to be use then.

I placed my eyes at the lens and looked back at her. I could see everything now.

She had a book on the table.

She uses a Samsung Note 3 and also an iPhone 5S.

She ordered a vanila latte. (since she dislikes chocolates)

She also ordered a strawberry pudding.

An envolope on the table. (Wonder what it was)

She opened the envelope slowly. I realised her expression changed as the letter in the envelope was revealed. Her eyes starts to tear up.

My heart ached a little as I saw a tear drop down her cheeks. What was written in that letter? Why does it make her cry all of a sudden?

"Mr.Byun" my assistance called from the door. I stumbled at my chair and even dropped my binoculars as I was surprised.

"Ah..Ah.. Yes?" as I was able to stand back up.

"Uhmm...I just want to hand in your schedule for tomorrow before I leave the office. Are you okay Sir?" he reassured.

"Oh yes I'm fine thank you. Just leave the schedule on my desk and you can go home now." I nodded.

He left the schedule on my desk and went out. Pheww...that was a close one. I picked up my binoculars and looked back at the cafe. She was gone. Aish.

I put back my binoculars in my drawer. I looked at my watch and its 5 already. Time to go home.

I took my suitcase and went back to the window to see if she came back. Unfortunately she wasnt there anymore.

Her sadness leaved me puzzled and wondered. What was that all about?