Ideal Type

She loved vanilla more than chocolate. I was the opposite. We talked and laughed all through the day. I learned that she's opened to people and very easy to mingle with but she tends to act a bit vicious infront of Byun Baekhyun and not 'Jae'.

She remained silent for a while after chattering for a while. "Ari, what is your ideal type of guy?" I asked. Her face turns gloomy all of a sudden. I felt bad to ask her that but she managed to respond "I'm not so sure about it yet."

"I've been in a relationship before but fate was just not there with us." her face was in grieve. "Oh I'm so sorry for asking you that. I didn't mean to.." before I could finish my sentence she cut in "Its okay. I get that a lot. How about you?"

"My ideal type? Probably a girl that looks good with jeans." I answered. She giggled at my response. "So you like girls with nice body huh?" she smirked. Man, I swear my heart skipped a bit. This was a first for me. I gulped and answered back "Something like that."

"You are very unexpected Jae. For a guy like you I expected that you would choose girls who are cute and girly." she looked at me with curiousity. I was nervous that she might suspected me. I avoid making eye contacts and ressumed eating my ice cream.

"But I like it. A cute geek with a big hopes." she continued. My face heated up and my heart started to race. "I like you Jae. Your not like other boys. Your different." she said sheepishly. We stayed quiet for a while.

"Its getting late. I need to go. Nice meeting you Jae. It was a pleasure. Hope to see you again." she gave me a warm smile. "It was a delight to meet you Ari. I hope to see you again too." I gave her my eyesmile. She waved goodbye and that hit me.