Finding Time

[ Baekhyun's POV ]

The wedding's in a month from now and mom has been busy planning all the details working together with Ms Choi, trying to make it as perfect as possible. Ari has been convinced to try on make up trials and wedding dresses. Its obvious to see that she was forced 'cause just by her face, she doesnt look a bit excited nor happy.

As for me, suits, shoes and ties were everything to try as well. I wasnt that happy either but being the respectful and loyal son, I had to do what my father had told me. It was a torture to do all of this especially when its by force and worst for fortune.

It has been weeks since the preparation of the wedding and its been a while since I've been Jae and meet up Ari. Its been a long time since I've seen her smile being all bubbly and giggly and cute. All I could see is pain in her eyes and sadness. I know she never had liked me as Byun Baekhyun nor will she ever be.

So I decided to escape the torture and made a plan to meet Ari as Jae. But the only problem which I had find out was that I never had the chance to ask her number. "Hey." I nudge on the elbow of my butler. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked politely.

"Anything for my master." he bowed humblely. "Can you ask Ari what's her phone number for me?" I said. My butler gave me a look and asked back "As to why you dont go up to her yourself sir? She is going to be your wife soon." a smirked went up his face as he grinned.

"Its not easy as you think but please I kinda need your help in this." I bit my lower lip to show how desperate I was. "On my way sir." he obeyed and left to see Ari. In the mean time I was busy with invitations on who to invite to the wedding.

All of a sudden I bumped into someone which made me dropped my nerdy glasses which I placed in my pocket. I quickly see the person who I bumped and found out that it was Taeil hyung. "Hyung!" I said out loud as I was surprised to see him in a long time.

"Baekhyun-ah, I know you're nervous about this whole thing but you have to becareful at times too." he gave a slight pat on my shoulders. He bend down and took my glasses from the floor. "Here you dropped this." as he handed it to me.

I quickly grabbed it and put it back into my pocket. "Thanks." I hesitated. "No problem. I didnt know you were wearing glasses. No wonder you didnt see where you were going." he teased. "Oh..this? Haha...its nothing. Its not even mine." I snorted.

"Then who's is it?" he asked. "Erm...my....butler.Yes my butler." a cold sweat trickled down my neck. That was a close one I thought. "Oh I see. Its nice by the way." he smiled. "Ah thanks. Its a gift for my butler." I smiled guilty for lying.

"Anyway what are you doing here?" I asked. "I need to be your best man so the best man has to pick out his best suit as well." he said. "So how are you with Ari? Getting along?"

"Hah, not a word from her yet." I replied. He sighed at my answer and said "Its normal. Since she has never agreed in this marriage so ofcourse she has no interest at all. But you'll overcome that once you get to know her." he adviced as usual.

"I hope so too." I said back. Then my butler came up to me handing me a small piece of paper. "Till next time Baekhyun I need to go change now. Wish you the very best." As he trailed off to the changing room.

"As you wanted sir." The butler said. "How did you get it so easily and fast?" I asked in curiousity. "Well sir I have my own resources." He smiled. I was in surprised and look at the number. "Thank you. I owe you one." I pat his back as he bowed down his head.

I quickly went back home and locked myself in the room like a little boy. I quickly took out my second handphone so she wont know who it really is and texted:

Hey Ari its Jae here. Want to hangout?

Ari:

Hi Jae...I'm a bit busy today with all the commosion here but I'll try to find time. Btw how did you get my number?

That caught me offguard. I didnt really know what to answer next so I was trying to think up of something reasonable but nothing came across my mind for a moment. Its as if my mind was completely empty. I had no idea what to reply back.

The only thing I could answer was:

I'll tell you when we meet.

Clichè but thats the best I could say. Till then I have to find my reason before she gets all curious and found out my real identity.