Taeil Hyung

Bakehyun p.o.v

The next day

It was a rushed morning. Paper works all over my desk and non-stop meetings here and there. Just a normal day I guess nothing more.

I was about to finish up all the papers I had on the desk to clear things out. My assistant knock the door and said "Sir someone is here to see you."

"Tell that person I'm busy doing my work. I'll arrange it next time." I replied not bothering to look at my assistant.

"But Sir he demanded me to call you."

"Tell him I dont want to see him right now." I raised my voice and gave him my widen eyes. "But Sir..." "No!" I screamed.

He bowed and went out. Few seconds later, a knock on my door was heard. This gets on my nerves. Before the door opened I screamed "HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY NEXT..." I paused as I saw a long time friend of mine went in. "Taeil hyung, is that you??"

"Hahahaha yes it is. How are you my dongsaeng?" he let out a smile. I bowed 90° to show him my respect. "I'm so sorry I raised my voice at you." I apologised. "Nah I understand that you have tons of work to do. It looks like you took my advice huh?" he laughed.

"Without the advice I wont be here. Thanks for all the help once again." I bowed 90°. Taeil hyung was my inspiration and my motivation as well as my guru. He thought me to be successful until I come this far. He was definitely a great mentor.

"Do you mind if we go out and talk for a while?" he asked. "Sure let me just finish up some work first." I quickly saved all the files in my laptop and took my suitcase with me.

"You dont mind if I brought someone with me right?" he asked. "I dont mind." I replied.

We went down to the main lobby. Suddenly he called the girl sitting down on the couch reading a book. No way, its her! The girl I met yesterday with the beanie. Its her. "Ari," he called her. So thats her name. She walked towards him, as our gaze sees each other, her eyes widens and her expression was not pleased to see me.