Arrange Marriage

Who would know it was an arrange marriage for Ari. Moreover, who would know she was arranged with Byun Baekhyun? I would take back words of calling myself a useless jerk if I had the chance.

My head spinned and my mouth went tongue tied. How could my parents do this to me and to Ari?

This is so thoughtless. I mean its good in a way, that they chose Ari, but its unfair to her. But to think it over again, its a blessing that my parents do have a great taste. Ari as my wife couldn't be any better. Wait, what are you talking about here Baekhyun, get yourself together. This arrange marriage is a burden to Ari.

Somehow its a mixed feeling honestly. I want her, but she doesnt like or neither love Byun Baekhyun. Instead she kinda gets clingy with Jae instead. Its good though atleast that I showed her my real personality. Unfortunately not my true identity.

This panics me alot. As soon as I read about it, my hands started to get sweaty and my heart starts to race into an abnormal way. This is getting complicated I realised.

What should I do? I cant tell her to not marry Byun Baekhyun. I'll definitely regret it. But I couldnt also just reveal myself right now. She wouldnt want to see me anymore. But if I keep doing this hiding identity would also cause conflict. I'm screwed.

"So yeah. Do you know him?" Ari suddenly asked. It was hard to actually speak up. I dont really know what was I doing. I swear I had a mental block for a moment there.

"Jae? Are you okay?" she tilt her head. "Oh yeah." I finally answered. "So you do know that Byun Baekhyun guy?" she continued. And again I didnt know what to answer. Just with one answer can change everything. I had to say something smart to get away fron this mess.

"Nope. All I-I heard was...he owns a company?" I stuttered while acting dumb. Good try I guess. "Yeah. As you know rich yet slutty." she said as she stare down her shoes.

"No he is not!" I shot back accidentally. She stared at me confused. "I mean.....no he is not..nice. He is very....immature." I cant believe I just stabbed my pride.

"Very immature. And he admits he is so good." she sarcastically emphasised the word admits. I could tell she really hates Byun Baekhyun but why is just so tempting.

"Ari....why do you...."

Before I could finish asking her phone suddenly vibrates.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Ugh. Okay I'll be right there." then she hunged up.

" Hey I'm really sorry I have to go." she said. I handed back the letter to her. "Thanks for listening though. I really needed to talk about it to someone. See you soon." she smiled.

"No worries. You can always count on me." Wow I guess I am immature. I awkwardly smiled back and waved. She giggled flawlessly which made me slightly blush. Hopefully this would go well.

----

I entered my levish house with white marble floors, glorious paintings on the ceilings with big crystal chandeliers hanging with yellow spotlights.

The walls were literally glass windows and the huge staircase which is infront of the main doubled doors. I opened up my glasses and head to the living room.

On my way, voices were heard chattering. I slowly and quietly tip toed to see who it was. I peeked to see my parents sitting across the sofa as seems to be talking to not one person but two other persons.

It was hard to get a glance of the other people but then I heard that voice. Yes that voice. It sounds like Ari. My eyes bulge to my unbelieveable prediction. I tried stretching my neck as far as I could. True enough it was her and her family.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello guyss sorry for not updating this story for so long. :( But heres a new chapter and hope u'll like it and vote! xx