💙 Anne (Confidante & Writer) 💙

Hey there, my strong lovelies! I'm Anne, a confidante and writer of The Strong Girls Club! It's a pleasure to meet you! 

I'm a professional daydreamer, a Virgo, a book, music and nature lover. My favorite colors are pink and blue. My spirit animal is wolf. 

I strongly believe in love. I believe love can conquer anything in this world, and in the end, our love and bond are the things that will win over everything, no matter what. And that's why I opt to spread love all around me. To those who need, to those who needn't. Everyone deserves love. Why stop spreading it, right? 

It's one of my reasons for joining The Strong Girls Club. Life has taught me many important lessons in the hard way. I had to fight for my dreams. That's what made me stronger and able to realize how powerful love truly can be. And I want to show it to you lovelies as well. No matter what, love will always be the winner. With this goal, I have come here. I'm here for all of you. No matter how hard life gets, how heavy the burden becomes, you must always have hope, have faith. Never lose it. If you ever need a friend, a guide, a healer or just someone to talk to, I'll be always there. For each and every one of you. Go ahead, make those dreams of yours come true. I'm with you. You can do this, so do this. You can be a conqueror. Love yourself. Never lose hope. Keep your heads up, and stay strong.  

Find love,

Find adventure,

Everywhere.

Love,

Anne 💙💙