Chapter 36

Amanda Tan El Grande

I massage my temple as I sit in front of Jessica. It's so early in the morning and it's Saturday for Pete's sake. May pag ka makulit kasi itong babaeng to. Her case is still going on. May retraining order na din against doon sa stepmom and brothers niya. Nag sasagawa ngayon ng DNA testing and kong mapatunayan na hindi talaga anak ni Mr. Silva yung tatlo ay mag fi file siya ng annulment but hindi pa din naman daw mawawalan  g karapatan yung tatlo. Itong si Jessica naman ay parang hindi naman interesado and she just like to piss me off.

"You already have your own job and you're already on your mid 20's.. why do still live with your parents?" She asked. Antok na antok pa ako and ang aga aga nya akong binubulabog.

"What's wrong with that?" She just shrugged.

"Let's go out.. I don't have any friends here." She said while checking her newly manicured nails.

"I'm your lawyer not your friend." She just ignored what I said and she roamed around the house.

"Where's your room?" She asked.

"Upstairs.." Mom said she has a charity program today. While Dad and Miranda are busy with the business.

"I want to rest today maybe w--" I didn't finish my words when I realize she's not here anymore.

Where the hell is she? Gosh that woman..

I went to my room and I her laying on my bed while Pandora is just looking at her from my nightstand.

"What are doing? Get off my bed.." Ibang klase din tong client ko na to.

"Nope.. unless you agree to go out with me." She said. I must say that this annoying woman is sexier with that British accent.

"Okay.. just.. get off my bed." I really don't like anyone on my bed.

"Finally! Get ready. I'll wait here." She said transfering to my sofa. Hindi na ako sumagot. Pasalamat talaga tong babaeng to mabait na ako ngayon.

"Let me guess.. you're a virgo, right?" Hindi to mauubusan ng masasabi?

"What are you? An astrologer?" I asked. But she's right tho.

"Your room is insanely organized and super detailed." Napailing naman ako dito. Well, I think that's already a virgo thing.

"Stay there and don't touch anything.."

Pag labas ko ng banyo ay naka upo pa din ito she's busy with her phone.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Hmm you decide." I sighed. Hindi nga ako napilit ng mga pinsan kong lumabas. Itong babae lang pala na to ang makakapag palabas sakin.

I just wore my jeans, shirt, and a baseball cap. Baka makita pa ako ng kong sino sa labas.

"Are you a celebrity or something?" She suddenly asked.

"Uhm.. no?" Pababa na kami ng hagdan at hindi ko pa din alam kong saan dadalhin ang isang to.

"You're famous and if I didn't know you're a lawyer I would definently say that you're a celebrity." Nakasakay na kami sa kotse at kwento lang ito ng kwento.

"I just can't can't remember where but I already saw your face somewhere else before." She said. I fixed my rear view mirror.

"Maybe an article about me being a young lawyer.." I said.