Chapter 1 - An Emergency

Start from the beginning

Garnet: Y/N, Bismuth has something for you.

Y/N: Wait really? *Garnet nods* Alright, thanks for telling me, I'll head there in a bit! 

As Pearl continues on about the history of the warp the three say their goodbye and leave. The three run across the beach kicking up sand as making their way to the small town. Y/N looked to his left seeing the purple gem, then to his right seeing the hybrid and a bright smile begins to grow on his face. As they run up to the Big Donut Y/N notices that Lars is outside and waves to him with Lars waving back.

Steven & Y/N: Hey Lars!   

Amethyst: sup pink dude!

Lars: Sup guys. *smirks and points at Y/N's jacket* You're still wearing that old thing?  

Y/N: *lightly tugs at his jacket collar* Hey, it's cozy.

Lars: *chuckles* Alright, sure. Sooo I'm guessing you guys are here for the deal?

The three instantly sit down at one of the outside tables and look up at Lars with a smile.

Y/N: Yup!

Steven & Amethyst:...donuts....DO- 

Y/N: Okay yeah we aren't starting that again.

After waiting a few minutes Lars serves them their donuts and the three begin to eat with Amethyst instantly engulfing hers like a vacuum to dust. The three joke and laugh with each other as they enjoy the beautiful day. Y/N's gaze moves away from them past Steven and his smile begins to fade as he gets lost in thought. Steven looks at Y/N seeing the expression on his face, confused he turns around to see that Y/N was staring at Onion and Vidalia.

Steven: *turns back around* Y/N? *no reply* Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N: Huh? *looks at Steven and smiles* Yeah, I'm fine!

Steven: *looks at him unconvinced* Are you sure?

YN: Yeah, I'm good.

Steven: Alright but, just know I got your back if something happens. We all do.

Amethyst: Yeah man! *slaps Y/N's back* You're basically a part of the crystal gems too even if you don't have a gem.

Y/N: *softly laughs* Thanks, guys.

~Fun Land~

Fun land was bustling with gems and humans alike. Mr. Smiley is seen operating the Appalachian coaster while Biggs and Zebra work the ring toss and dart booths. Steven, Y/N, and Amethyst walk up to the Fun Land Arcade. Y/N stares at one of the games inside in particular and cockily grins turning around to the two holding two bag fulls of tokens. 

Y/N: 1v1 me on Meat Beat Mania, *raises an eyebrow* If you dare.

Steven: *cracks his knuckles* Alright, challenge accepted.

The three walk inside viewing the many arcade games in front of them. Y/N hands one of the bags to Amethyst and she runs over to the skee ball machine inserting some of the tokens, grabbing the balls, and jumps onto the top of the machine ready to play. Steven and Y/N walk to MBM and inserts the tokens, they grab the controllers made to look like meat and prepare for battle. The two smirk at each other and begins to play. Y/N thinks to himself as he plays, "This is nice, Steven and I barely hang anymore. Ever since the whole diamond fiasco, he's been really busy. I understand tho he's been through a lot. I wasn't able to go with him to Home World but he told me about what happened and it was an experience. I am glad everything's better now....well I think it is". The giant screen of MBM suddenly shows the words "Game Over".

MBM: You're toast player one!

Steven: Hah in your face! I win again!

Y/N: Dude my meat-controller-joystick, *shakes the controllers* things are broken or something!