th!ty f!v3

Song Y/N
The kiss consumes all my thought and worries and all I could think about was Yoongi.

I feel the kiss break and I open my eyes to meet his.

"I hope you liked your first kiss." He smirks and wonders off.

I'm standing there speechless. Still trying to process everything that just happened.

Yoongi kissed me.

He's my first kiss.

Aah it had lasted longer.

I finally head to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

I walk over to the table and see Yoongi our eyes meet but I break contact as my face blushes.

I quietly sit down beside Yoongi since that was the only space and start to eat.

"Heyy bestiee~" Via says, I look up at her and see she's basically glued to Namjoon.

"Hey." Is all that I say back.

"You took a while to come, same with you Yoongi! What took you two so long?" Via complains.

Then Namjoon whispers something into her ear and she giggles.

"Uh just walked slowly.." I respond.

Via hums. "Are you sure? Or did you two-"

"We kissed." Yoongi says wrapping an arm around me causing me to redden.

"Oh.My.God. Are you two dating??" Via practically screams.

Yoongi lifts my chin up to face him. "Are we Y/N?" He says causing me to shiver because of how close her was to my face.

But I can't help but to smile.

Wow.

He kissed me.

He wants me.

Min Yoongi.

I nod happily and I can see his smile widen and he hugs me tightly.

He nuzzles my neck and whispers. "I'm so happy right now Y/N." 

"I'm just as happy." I whisper back.

"You know, I don't take a lot of risks. But today I did and I'm glad I did." He says pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad you took that risk." I giggle.

It felt like the best day ever and I didn't want it to end.

I cuz his soft cheeks. "Hehe I wanted to do this for sooooo long," I say quickly pecking his nose.

He is so freaking cute.

"I have liked you for so long, you know that Y/N?"

I scoff. "How long? "

"When you didn't even know suga and me are the same person." He replies with a shy smile.

"Seriously?? Oh wow. I can't believe I wasted time with Jimin when I could have been with you." I say feeling a bit guilty.

"It's okay, what matter is that we are together now and I'm happy with that." He smiles and kisses me.

"I'm happy with that too."

The end.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for 70 reads :'000

There might be a second book if I'm motivated enough :p