Chapter 8

Haley

Bonnie and Kristine threw questions at me as I was packing my things. I don't know how to answer their questions without giving out the real answers. I don't even know why I'm hiding the truth from them in the first place?

"You are sure about this decision?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes." I said avoiding their eyes and busy packing my things. "I will come to Seattle to pack my things and we can maybe hang out a little.." hopefully, if my boss agrees to that. "Thank you for a good vacation." I said to them.

"I hope you will take care.." Bonnie said hugging me. "We will meet when you are back in Seattle?"

"Yes." I assure them.

"Group hug." Kristine squealed and I smiled.

"You look upset." Archer asked when I was back in the car.

"I wonder why?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and I was taken aback with his apologies.

"Forget it." I said as I rest the side of my head against the glass.

"Once things are settled down, I promise I will make it up to you."

"So you do trust me that I'm not a stalker or is here to harm you?" I asked.

"Does it bother you?"

"Yes." I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know? I really didn't do anything."

He looked at me quickly and said, "I trust your words."

"Then why are you doing all of this."

"I can't answer that." He said gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Will I get an answer in the future?"

"We'll see." He said.

He have a presidential suite and it's five times bigger than the room I was staying in. You could see LA at its finest from the glasses that surrounded the room.

"Here's the spare room." He open a white door and the room is big and beautiful with a King size bed. "There's a washroom here." He said opening the opposite door near the room. "There's drink in the fridge.. make yourself feel comfortable."

"Make myself feel comfortable." I repeated.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Thanks?" I said.

He smiled. "See you."

I got ready for bed. It was almost midnight now. I dried my hair and came out of the washroom in a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

I had a small fright when I saw him in front of me.

"Relax." He chuckled.

"You can announce you are near-by." I scowled.

"That would have spoilt the fun."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I was wondering what you were doing.."

"I just came out of the shower and will be going to bed."

"Ain't you bored?" He asked and I give him a look.

"Ain't you tired?" because I'm definitely tired as I was on my feet for half the day.

"Do you want to play video games?"