22

"You sure like being alone huh..."

A voice spoke behind Y/N, she jumped slightly getting a bit scared by the sudden voice. Looking up at the person, she saw Jihun who sat next to her.

"Oh..hey Jihun." Y/N replied while letting out a sigh.

"Hey what happened? You look down."

"Eh, you know.. Stuff."

"Oh? What stuff? You wanna talk about it?"

Then Y/N explained to Jihun what happened.

"Oh wow. Seriously? You met BTS for real and Mina is still acting that way?"

Y/N let out a sigh and nodded, Jihun let out a sigh.

"She's still the same... She never changed, I guess it's just what she is. She's obviously so jealous of you."

"I don't know Jihun, why would she be jealous of me though? She has everything and she's one of the most beautiful girls... Not to mention, her father is very successful."

"Maybe but she doesn't have a good heart like you, you're so generous, kind and smart! Not to mention how beautiful you are, you never changed either Y/N, you're an amazing person, you were always that way. Remember, that one time when Lee was getting bullied by Mina? You stood up for her and helped her. Oh and not to mention, you helped me with homework a lot back then, so I owe you a lot." Jihun replied as he let out a small laugh remembering the old times. "Just follow your dreams Y/N, never let anyone ruin your dreams, there will always be haters and bullies but it depends on you how you'll react to the, it's the best to just ignore them and do what you love and to keep your head up. They hate seeing that."

Y/N smiled and hugged Jihun, thanking him for cheering her up. They talked for a while and said goodbye to each other.
______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry, the chapters are short but I'm kinda running out of ideas and I'm mentally exhausted from online classes. Be sure to check out my Youtube channel the link is in my bio, I make some edits and I post them there! Also, follow me on Instagram @ bunkooks for updates and imagines! I hope you all stay well and healthy, wash your hands and take care of yourselves! Thank you for reading my stories and may God bless you all!
Bye-bye!