05

Y/N was very sad about what had happened to her at the BTS concert, she was crying and she was very upset about it, she eventually ended up falling asleep.

-The next morning-

Y/N was sleeping, suddendly her phone started ringing, the melody was BTS' song 'Fake Love'. She suddendly jumped and fell off her bed.

"Love you so bad, love you so bad~
Neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae~
Love you so mad, love you so mad~
Nal jiwo neoui inhyeongi doeryeo hae---"

"H-Hello?!" Y/N spoke struggling to get off the floor.

"Morning sleepy head! Wait.. don't tell me.. I woke you up again?" It was the one and only Lee.

"Ugh.. Yup... You sure did.." Y/N groaned.

Lee giggled, "Sorry! Hey but how do you feel?"

"Horrible.. Mina ruined my night..."

"I know, she is the worst.. but hey we are good people! Plus she has no life so she just bullies people who actually have a life."

"Yeah.. Haha.."

"Oh come on Y/N! You can't stay sad forever! How about we meet up in a cafe?"

"No.. I don't feel like going outside.." Y/N mumbled.

"Y/N L/N, I swear to God, If you don't listen to me I will come to your house and kick your butt!"

"Yeah right.. like you did last time?"

"...I'm serious!! Just, come on Y/N! You can't let a mean girl ruin your day! Please let's meet up!"

"Ugh..Alright, fine!"

"Yassss! See ya in 30 minutes! Bye, bye!~"

"Wait what?! 30 minutes?! I just woke u--" Before Y/N could finish the sentence Lee already hung up.

"Ugh, great.. not that I have to get ready in 30 minutes.. I also have to go outside.."

Y/N sighs as she gets off the bed and runs to the bathroom. After 15 minutes she was done, she changed into this:

// Sidenote: This is the outfit you're wearing, not that original I know

// Sidenote: This is the outfit you're wearing, not that original I know. :/Remember you can imagine that you're wearing something else!!! So please don't attack me with comments that you don't want to wear this. IT'S OPTIONAL!!! //

Y/N grabs her phone and headphones, she then runs downstairs, she notices her mom and dad.

"Morning mom! Morning dad! I'm going to meet up with Lee!" Y/N says as she waves to her parents.

"Wait Y/N!" Her mom says, Y/N looks at her, "Yes mom?" She asks curiously.

"How was the concert yesterday? Why were you crying?.. Is everything okay? Also do you want breakfast?"

"It was good mom, oh just I saw Mina and she was mean and yeah.. Yes I'm fine, no I will eat outside, thanks!" Y/N replies as she kisses her mom's cheek. "Thanks for worrying though." She replies as she hugs her mother.

"That's good to hear.. I'm glad you're okay. Please take care, Mina is just not a polite kid, she will change and realise things when she finally grows up..." her mom replied. "Anyways, have a good time with Lee! Don't stay out too late okay?

"Of course mom! Bye, I love you!" Y/N says as she runs outside of her house.

______

Hello everybody! I'm SO sorry for not publishing any chapters in a long time.. I was very busy with school and honestly at a time I was struggling if I should continue writing anything in general.. I apologize once again and I hope you understand. Thank you so much for reading and voting my stories!