14

"What's going on in here?" A concerned voice spoke behind me. I turned around and was face to face with the one and only, Kim Seok Jin.

"This fan is not leaving, she claims that she has a VIP ticket.." The security guy replied sighing.

Jin turned to me, he stared at me for a second and smiled.

"It's okay Dohyun, she's with me. Let her join me and the guys and have a little chat with us." Jin replied as he put his hands on my shoulders from behind, I blushed.

"Ah, gotcha. Sorry, Jin for this misunderstanding." The security guy replied as he bowed to Jin apologizing to him.

"It's alright, but I'm not the one you should apologize to, you should be apologizing to Miss Y/N here," Jin stated as he pointed at me. I looked at Jin then back at the security guy, erm, Dohyun.

"Ah, right! I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding Miss Y/N, it won't happen again."  Dohyun replied as he bowed to me in an apologetic way.

"It's..okay, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding too, it's honestly not your fault, you were doing your job," I reply.

"Now that that's done, come with me Y/N," Jin replied leading me towards the door, which I assume is where the rest of the BTS are. I follow him, I would lie if I said I wasn't nervous. I hope this goes well and I hope I don't mess anything up...
______________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, if you want to see more be sure to vote and comment!
Anyways, thank you so much for reading. May God bless you all! ❤