Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"A cabin" Pidge mutter as they reached an opening in the woods with a river running on the right and a small cabin in the middle of the open grass area. 

"He lives inside, perfect place to hide when you hold a great secret" Lance replied and Pidge giggled.

"Guess so, now lets go knock and hope he doesn't try and shoot us" Pidge smiled and started walking.

"Hey cap, can I ask a favour" Lance asked with slight worry.

"Sure" Pidge replied as she glanced to him.

"Can you keep what you may learn here a secret, of course we share the location to the others but anything else can we keep it on the down low" Lance frowned and rubbed his neck.

"Lance I know your hiding things from me but I'll keep it between us if I do learn anything more then just the location" Pidge sighed and Lance gave a thankful look.

"Well lets the location" Lance smiled and knocked on the door.

"Who is it" A rough voiced yelled inside.

"Captain Pidge and a buddy of mine Lance" Pidge called back.

"Come in but it be a waste of your time" the rough voice warned and the two stepped inside. 

"Thank you for your time sir, I'm the captain of Rover and we come to ask for your help" Pidge spoke calmly and placed a hand on her hip.

"I see well I'm afraid I can not help" The rough voice spoke as he walked over. He had a wooden right leg and dark skin. Messy long brown hair that was turning grey in a clumsy pony tail and dark blue eyes. A scar over the left side of his face. 

"Wouldnt listen us out first" Lance spoke up making the old man turn to him in shock.

"Very well, speak but not the captain" The old man replied as he kept his eyes on Lance.

"Captain" Lance asked unsure as he turned to Pidge.

"Its ok Lance, I know you can do this" Pidge smiled and Lance gave a small smile with a slight nod before turning to the old man.

"Black pirates are after a treasure that will destroy the world In their hands but we gonna get to it first. The only way to destroy the treasure is lost and we dont have the time to find it in time but we could hide the treasure on the lost Island. We need you to tell us how to find it" Lance explained as he looked to the older man. 

"And why would I tell you, how can I trust you with such treasure" The old man asked as he glanced to Pidge.

"Then just trust Lance, I trust this man with my life and my ship. He has the greatest heart alive and he deserve the trust of you. Just believe in him like I do" Pidge spoke up with slight pride as she looked the old man dead in the eye surprising him a little.

"You are a good captain, I will trust you both with the location but remember that you both will now become the keeper of the secret to the lost island and you will one day need to pass the knowledge on to another to carry in case a new group needs to find the Island like you two do" The old man explained. 

"We understand" Lance replied and Pidge gave a slight nod before the man stepped forward and whispered the secret shocking them both.

"But that impossible the treasure was the people not the island" Pidge whispered in shock and Lance turned to her in shock from knowing the island. 

"The Lost Island protects the treasure who are the people but also the curses of the sea under the island in a hidden café. Only the royal family knew this truth and was meant to be the keepers of the secret but now it holds in you both" The older man sighed.

"Then how do you know the secret" Pidge asked as she looked to the man.

"Captain" Lance frowned as he turned to her and Pidge eyes widen as the two stood beside each other looking at her.

"Your father and son" Pidge whispered and the old man nodded.

"Lets go captain" Lance sighed and walked to the door.

"I do not regret my life nor the choice I made, I just wished I could have saved the ones I loved when they needed me most" The old man spoke up as he looked to Lance.

"Yet you were never there when they needed you not even in the end" Lance hissed before stepping out.

"Thank you for your help" Pidge weakly smiled before leaving to catch up with Lance. 

Pidge ran as she notice Lance leaning his forehead against a tree and Pidge gave a slight chuckle before running over. She placed her hand on his back making him let a small breath out while keeping his closed.

"Sorry" He whispered and she shook her head.

"Its ok, need to talk about it" She asked with a small smile.

"He is my blood father but he was a pirate who chose the sea instead of his family. My mother remarried to a man who was happy to marry a women who already had five children and he had another two with her later on. We were happy but he rarely return expecting a happy family who love him and serve on him like he was god. He may be my blood father but he not my father in my eyes. I cant forgive the man who my mother fell in love and waited for while he lived the pirate life acting like a free man" Lance spoke in a weak voice and tensed as he felt small arms wrapped around him. 

"Then he just the man who the keeper of the lost Island secret. You are Lance a man apart of my crew and a man I can trust with my life and my ship. Your a good man Lance, dont let that guy spoil you" Pidge whispered with a sweet smile and felt Lance wrap his arms around her.

"Thanks Pidgin" Lance smiled and held her slightly tighter.