Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Sis" Matt weakly smiled as he kneel before his seven year old sister.

"w-we h-have to go b-back Matt, H-he might n-need h-help" Katie cried as she stood before her twelve year old brother. 

"Sorry sis buts its too dangerous but I'm sure your friend escaped on another ship" Matt smiled kindly and hugged his sister.

"you think so" Katie sniffled as she looked to her brother.

"You trust him right and You both made a promise, right" Matt replied with a sweet smile.

"yeah he never breaks his promises, I just need to wait for him" Katie slightly smiled and her brother nodded, he knew a high chance proved the boy was dead since no one else escape the island in time but he needed to give his sister a little hope. 

"why dont we go see Shiro, He was nice enough to let us sneak on and fight the kingdom attackers long enough for us to climb onto his ship" Matt smiled brightly and stood up, holding his sister hand. 

"Shiro the pirate son" Katie asked and her brother nodded.

"he the boy I met in town yesterday, the kind boy who I helped when we got lost and I was hanging out with him when the kingdom was attacked. He promised to wait why I went and grabbed you" Matt smiled and lead his sister to the captain cabin. 

"You think he like me" Katie asked with worry.

"he love you and dont worry, he knows just how much of a trouble maker you are even for a girl" Matt grinned and his sister giggle. 

Matt soon knocked on the captain cabin and the doors soon opened showing a boy the same age as matt. He was tall and seemed slightly stronger then matt. His hair was black with a small white stand and his eyes was grey. He smiled and waved at Matt before turning to Katie.

"Hello Katie, my name is shiro and I hope we get along well" Shiro smiled kindly.

"n-nice to meet you" Katie smiled and hid behind her brother a little making the frown up males laugh a little.

"Lets go meet the captain, lucky for us he doesn't mind looking after small children who wish to be pirates just like him" Shiro smiled and closed the door behind them before leading the way.

"oh, are these the holt siblings" The captain spoke as he turned to the two siblings, smiling as Katie stayed staring at him while Matt nervously glanced away.

"Captain meet Katie and Matt, they both wish to be pirates and well they good people" Shiro smiled and the captain nodded.

"your going to be a little trouble maker but I could use cheeky pirates sometimes, I'm captain Thace and welcome to my ship" Thace smiled as he kneel before Katie, poking her nose making her giggle.

"thank you sir" Matt replied and thace chuckled.

"Just call me thace, sir makes me feel old" Thace laughed and Matt nodded. 

"what your ship called" Katie asked with wonder. 

"Blade" a small voice spoke and Katie turned to see a little boy her age walk in. 

"cool" Katie mutter with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Katie, Matt meet Keith who also a pirate in training. He joined a couple weeks before you two and well he a fighter" Thace grinned and ruffle Keith hair making him pout. 

"I dont fight that much" Keith frowned and crossed his small arms.

"Keith, why dont you show Katie around and keep an eye on her. She a trouble maker and I'm sure she a little like you" Shiro smiled and Keith turned to the little one. 

"Katie not a very pirate name, Did you want to chose a pirate nickname" Keith asked as he walked over to her.

"Might be a new start towards your sea life" Matt smiled as he looked to his sister. 

"You can use a nickname and Only us in the room will know your true name or you can keep you true name" Shiro replied and Katie thought for a second.

"Pidge" Katie smirked while the others gave her a strange look but shrug it off.

"well welcome to the crew matt and Pidge" Thace smiled and the two smiled back. 

"so why pidge" Keith asked as he started leading Pidge out the room.

"The boy I'm waiting for, he really liked pigeons and maybe now he will come find me quicker" Katie smiled softly and Keith just nodded.

.

.

"what your thinking about" Lance asked as he sat beside pidge on the small house roof.

"just my past and my name, I was really stupid back in the day" Pidge smiled slightly as she looked to the stars.

"Well I like pidge, it reminds me of pigeons and I kinda like pigeons" Lance grinned and rubbed his neck.

"I had a friend who also liked Pigeons, he would always take my hand pulling me towards them and we would feed them daily. He could always find a pigeon like it was instinct but then again he could always find me no matter what" Pidge smiled contently as she looked to her hands. 

"what happened to him or did you part ways for the pirate life" Lance asked with worry.

"well I dont think he will be coming to find me anymore" Pidge frowned.

"I'm sorry" Lance mutter and Pidge shook her head.

"dont be, he wouldn't want me or anyone else to ever be sad over him. His smile could brighten up the world and anyone mood a lot like yours" Pidge grinned and stood up.

"but I'm way more handsome then him .. right" Lance smirked and did a silly pose making her laugh. 

"sure your handsome but he was adorable" Pidge teased and giggled as Lance pouted.

"so mean cap" Lance sulked and followed her off the roof.