Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"we going to get the magical treasure ... the one that has sent many to their deaths just trying to find it let along those who gain the power" Hunk asked with fear as he looked to the only girl of the group.

"I had a feeling you would say this or shiro would since its too dangerous to let fall into others hands" Keith sighed and he crossed his arms.

"Well I agree with Pidge, We should find the treasure first and hide it up from those pirates Allura talked about. If something this powerful really does exist we cant let it fall into the wrongs hands" Shiro spoke up as he ran a hand through his hair. 

"But are we ready to face the up coming battle, our ship and crew is still down and well we dont even know who we facing. Plus if we do get the treasure how will we hide it up from those who wish for the power, I'm sure it call out to others" Matt replied and rubbed his neck. 

"We can use rover, since my ship is still working perfectly and well we can ask Coran about those other pirates allura talked about. I'm sure he doesn't want the treasure falling into anyone hands not even allura. He might help us to hide it from the world" Pidge mumbled as she placed a hand on her hip glancing to Lance who seemed to be listening with extra care.

"We might be able to hide the treasure in the lost island" Lance mutter making the others turn to him.

"the lost island, the island that parents told their children about to scare them ... Its just a story" Hunk spoke with worry and Lance shook his head.

"most things we thought were stories end up to be true and if we find a way to the lost island and leave the treasure then we have a way to hide it up forever" Matt smiled as the others nodded slightly.

"the only problem is finding the island, its the lost island becuase its lost and never shows up on any maps. No one knows where it is or how to get to it" Keith frowned and let his arms fall to his side. 

"The island can become unlost if one is truly looking for it in the greater good, we just how to hope us wishing to hide up the treasure is a good enough reason. But then I have heard rumours of someone being told the secret into finding the lost island, we could look for them and ask for their help" Shiro spoke up as he rubbed his arm and the others nodded slightly.

"I know how we can find the keeper of the secret to the lost kingdom but its gonna take a weeks travel" Lance mumbled with slight worry. 

"We leave tomorrow, we sail off in rover and well we send word to an island for fellow friends to collect the rest of Kerberos crew who too injured to help with this journey or those who dont wish to join in this fight. I'll speak with my men, Shiro and matt go to talk with your own men. Hunk and Keith make sure to go check over rover. Lance find Coran and see if he willing to speak with us alone later tonight" Pidge replied and everyone nodded before going off to their own jobs. 

Lance came running towards Pidge an hour later lucky to catch her as she finished talking with her crew and leaving them until tonight to decided if they join the quest or not. Lance told her about Coran agreeing to meet up without Allura and the it be done in the evening when Allura goes for her wash and soak. Pidge nodded and walked round to find Keith, Hunk, Shiro and Matt to tell them the news. 

The group stood on the pier just looking out to the ocean, a content silent filling the air as they all became lost in their thoughts. As they watched the sun set a little they also notice an orange man pretend to drop his handkerchief as the sign he was heading to the meeting spot and it was safe for them to head over without Allura noticing. 

The group stood up and started walking over to the forest where they agreed to meet Coran. It would give them cover and only one path lead to the forest from the docks making it easy to see if they were followed or if someone was coming. They could hide in the forest if needed and just make it seem like old friends catching up while Coran leaned under a tree to hid himself. 

The group walked over seeing the orange haired man leaning behind a tree already to keep himself hidden from any prying eyes that might come their way or look from the bottom of the path at the docks. He told the crew he was going for a walk and well he didnt want to me seen by his captain crew. Pidge and Lance leaned against another tree while Shiro, Matt and hunk stood not far from the path and Keith leaning on the same tree as Coran. 

"Question one, is there a way to destroy it" Matt asked as he sat down on the grass looking over the cliff to the ocean.

"Yes but Its not easy, you need a special Axe to destroy it and well the Axe is rumoured to be lost in sea long ago" Coran replied making the group frown.

"Question two, tell us about the other pirates after this treasure" Pidge asked with a small smile as she looked to the blue sky that slowly turned black.

"Captain Zarkon of the 'Glara' ship and Captain Lotor of the 'Prince' ship, these two are father and son but would happily kill the other just for fun" Coran frowned. 

"Question three, tell us about these two" Shiro sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Zarkon has lost his humanity over the years of gaining more power, he lost himself to all the treasures and magic he could gain in his hands and body. He even has a witch by his side that holds great power. He will kill and kill to get more power and he had no morals. He is a horrible enemy who wouldnt just let you steal the treasure, he do anything to grab the treasure from you and well dont trust his promise in making a deal" Coran explained with fear. 

"and the other captain" Keith replied and Coran tensed.

"Lotor he might just be your worst enemy yet, he has pride unlike his father but he will stop at nothing to destroy his own father and gain the power he needs to out do his father. He is a good fighter and has a smart mind, he knows how to use and trick others into helping with his own plans. His father works on power hunger instincts while Lotor works from far ahead planned and actions he know that shall help him win. Lotor still holds part of his humanity and while he kill for his plan, he tried not to over kill. But just because he shows mercy doesn't make him any better then his father, I fear the son more then the father" Coran explained with fear.  

Question four, How do we reach the treasure" Hunk asked slightly scared of their new quest. 

"I brought you a map to use but it will be dangerous to arrive at the hidden cave. The island that holds the treasure is also the island where many have died and never returned. Captain Zarkon and Captain Lotor wouldnt be your only enemy once you reach the island" Coran replied and passed the map to Keith. 

"Thank you, we make sure to keep the treasure out of anyone else hands until its hidden forever" Lance promised and Coran nodded.

"I wish you all good luck" Coran weakly smiled before walking away.