Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"clothes" Pidge screamed at the tall pirate that was new to her crew. 

"I'm wearing my pants and trousers ... stop being a girl about it" Lance mumbled back and soon his girlish scream was heard on the ship known by 'rover'.

The crew didnt even flinch and stayed washing the ship or walking off to go help shiro injured crew. They were normal to their captain little moments and well everyone warned Lance to not wake the captain without a top ... they warned him. 

"So, what do you think" Hunk smiled with worry in his eyes as he, Keith, Shiro and Matt sat on the fence of the ship looking to the door that lead to the captain cabin. 

"She was thinking most of the night and passed out only to be woken up by a shirtless Lance .. by the looks of lance I say he shook her while having his face in her sleeping one. I would punch the guy too" Shiro replied crossing his arms.

"yeah that how Lance wakes us up when Pidge orders him to wake us so far and I bet she tripped him out of the window into the sea to cool him as he tries making a flirty comment from waking her shirtless" Keith mumbled and soon Lance came walking into the ship soaked and proving he was in the ocean. 

"I should have listened over the shirt part" Lance mutter embarrassed and walked down the steps towards his bag to change into dry and clean clothes.

"So should we wait for him or knock on the cabin door for my sis to walk out" Matt asked as he looked to the door that his sister soon came walking out of acting like she didnt just push Lance out of a window into the ocean. She looked like her male captain self since only the small group knew her true gender and she trusted her crew but the risk of telling them was too much for her liking. 

She gave a small nod towards the four before walking over, glancing to the blue sky and smiling at how clear it was. It seemed the gods were on her side and she was glad to have them agree with her idea.

"we better go somewhere to talk" She smiled slightly and the four looked to each other unsure before nodding. 

"lets go to the island forest, we sit near the edge and talk without worry of anyone listening since we see them on the clear path" Keith spoke up as he pointed to the forest and Pidge nodded in agreement.

"I'll go let Lance know, you lot be going ahead" Hunk smiled kindly.

"no need, he a quick dresser .. did you threaten him to hurry" Matt grinned and turned to his nodding sister who seemed proud of herself over whatever threat she used.

"well lets get walking" Shiro smiled slightly and they walked off towards the path that lead to the forest.