Bonus 50

I've been quiet for five minutes while mum continued to stare at me. "Joowon". Mum says my name clearly waiting for a answer. "Please don't be upset!". We turned our heads.

 We turned our heads

"Lyon". I said. "Please don't be mad at him! I was in heat and he helped me through it!". Lyon says bowing. "I asked him to mark me cause...". "You asked him to mark you?". Mum says and Lyon kept his mouth closed. "Everyone out". Mum orders. "Come on Shin, I'll get you some ice cream". Hyerin takes Shin away from mum and all my siblings left. "Continue". Mum said.

"Your son is a gentlemen". Lyon stats strongly. "At first, I thought he was a Alpha with a staring problem". Lyon said. "Thanks". I rolled my eyes. "But... He actually likes me". Lyon blushed and so did I. "He helped me with all the pain I through, even though, I didn't want to see him hurt, he still wanted to help me and I'm grateful for that". Lyon says and smiles at me. "I'm grateful for you Joowon". Lyon said.

"You...". I sigh and hugged him. "Don't assume I'm weak". I told him and Lyon giggles. "Never called you weak". Lyon boops my nose. "If you want to be mad, then please be mad at me". Lyon said. Mum and dad just stares at us. Mum sighs and smiles. "I raised you well huh?". Mum said. "Mum?". I say. "I know you think I treat you like a baby but I just wanted to see if you'll be ready for the real world and I guess you are".

"You... Did all that on purpose?". I blinked and mum nods. "Can't believe you didn't know that". Dad chuckled. "Wait so...?". "You can take over". Mum pats my head. "Do well my little pup". Mum smiles. "I- I will!". I beamed. "Wait what?". Lyon looks at us. "You're going to be a Luna". Dad said. "Woah, we movi...". "Your freedom is over". Mum hisses. "Umm...". Lyon hides behind me.

"Mum!". I yelled. "What?". Mum innocently tilts his head. "Come Lyon! I'll teach you everything you need to learn about being a Luna!". Mum takes Lyon's hand. "But...". "Refuse and I'll have you killed". Mum darkly stats then giggles. "Come! Come!". Mum drags Lyon out the room. "He is so scary". I shivered and dad laughed. "Son?". Dad calls out. "Yeah?". I turned to him and dad hugs me.

"Do your best". Dad says and I smiled and returned the hug. "I will". I said. "Listen to the pack and your Luna". Dad said. "I will". I said. "If you find yourself going to war with another pack, call me... I got friends in high and low places". Dad adds. "Ok?". I raised my brow. "Water your mother's garden too". Dad says. "Get off me if you're going to give me a life lesson". I growled and dad laughed. "Fine". Dad pats my shoulder.

"We love you". Dad grins.

"I know".